• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

why ankha why

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
I've just started a second town, my plans aren't to have 8 duck inhabitants and 2 frog inhabitants. So I spend ages trying to find a map I like that has peaches as the native fruit. I pick a map and hop out the train station and right there to great me is ankha, who i've wanted in my main town for so so long. it would be great if I had an easy way to move her from one town to the other, but I've only got the one 3ds and my friend's 3ds no longer turns on and he can't afford to get it repaired. I'm planning on getting the new 2ds xl when it comes out but that's just over a month away. So now I need to keep ankha in my duck town for over a month before I can move her. so much hassle for a cat

I'm sure you could find someone on the boards to hold her for you ~
I would except she's already in my town :)

Darn! That does suck. You could always change your order in my villager shop before I fill the slots again c;

nah it's alright, I don't despirately need ankha in my town rn, Deirdre's needed more since I need the uchi pwps from her

Back