Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
How many of you actually bury them? Sometimes I do, sometimes I just leave them in my letter area. Then I completely forget about it and the villager will move out or just never ask for it. lol

I usually bury them right away to get them out of my pockets.. and almost always right in front of their house so I don't forget where I put it.

The only time I've gotten a time capsule request in the 4 years I've had New Leaf I accidentally opened it without thinking and the villager who gave it to me was really annoyed!!!

The only time I've gotten a time capsule request in the 4 years I've had New Leaf I accidentally opened it without thinking and the villager who gave it to me was really annoyed!!!

I love opening presents because I usually forget to deliver those anyways :p (plus I hate it when they change into a terrible gifted shirt) Btw maybe you never got a time capsule request because your letter pockets were full :'D I've gotten quite a few over the years.

I always try to bury them because I want to be a good friend, but I almost always end up accidentally opening the letter instead of burying it. I always feel so bad, I never read the letter or take the present, I just walk up to the villager and admit to being a terrible person. :(

How many of you actually bury them? Sometimes I do, sometimes I just leave them in my letter area. Then I completely forget about it and the villager will move out or just never ask for it. lol
I usually bury them when I get this request. I just bury them in my beach area. It a pretty easy request for me to do, so I don't mind doing it for them. It is a lot better getting the bugs or fishes for them in my opinion. Because they might put those in their homes. :/

I love opening presents because I usually forget to deliver those anyways :p (plus I hate it when they change into a terrible gifted shirt) Btw maybe you never got a time capsule request because your letter pockets were full :'D I've gotten quite a few over the years.

Wow I am a complete moron bc my letter pockets are literally always full lol thank you for letting me know!! I always carry my tools and wetsuit around in my letters so that I have extra space in my pockets, guess I'll have to keep one empty from now on!

I like to hide the time capsules from myself so that I forget about them until the villager asks me to find it again. It's more fun that way.

I bury them right after the conversation ends and I bury it beside their house so I don't forget where I put it or dig it up accidentally thinking it's a fossil/gyroid.

I always bury mine next to a rock. I try to keep the space around rocks clear so, I figure if I bury them there then I'll be sure to notice them when they're ready to be dug up.

I hate dealing with them, so I never accept the request, lol. They're sort of annoying to do and the prizes are never very interesting.

Back when I did, though, I would either bury them in special spot on the beach, or next to the villager's house.

I forget sometimes, but I usually always bury them right in front of the villager's mailbox so I don't forget and accidentally dig it back up later

I bury them right after the conversation ends and I bury it beside their house so I don't forget where I put it or dig it up accidentally thinking it's a fossil/gyroid.

I do this, too, but I finally figured out that it doesn't matter if you accidentally dig it up, because: the mark disappears the day after you bury it and doesn't appear again until the day they are going to ask for you to dig it up. I did accidentally dig one up and just carried it around until the villager asked for it that same day!

i haven't gotten a request to bury one in forever, but when i do, i bury them along the beaches. most of the time i end up forgetting about them though. ^^

I always agree to such a request and bury them right behind the villager's house where they're out of sight, never get dug up until requested, and I NEVER forget where they are.

I'm the not burying their garbage.

I wish the lost item could be taken out or made optional.

Back