• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading blue and pink Hydrangea starts, pink and white lilies

I have lots of Pink and White Lilies I can trade for Pink Roses! :)

I got the white lilies now but still need pink lilies ^^ how many do you want to trade? i'll see if I have that amount in pink roses

edit: tried to like your comment but not sure if I did it right, haven't been on this forum in about 84 years, sorry lol

Last edited:
I got the white lilies now but still need pink lilies ^^ how many do you want to trade? i'll see if I have that amount in pink roses

edit: tried to like your comment but not sure if I did it right, haven't been on this forum in about 84 years, sorry lol

I will look and see how many I have. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have 19 Pink Lilies. :)

ok ^^ sorry I had to go to class but i'm back now...i'll trade you 19 pink roses for those lilies? when can you trade? also your town or my town?

i don't have any need of pink or black roses, but i've got tons of bush starts and lilies if you feel like buying any?
2 tbt per item :3

Last edited:
everyone here literally stops replying ._. feels like I did something wrong? .-.

anyone else got lilies or bushes?

I have a ton of starts and pink lilies, how many do you need?

Send me a VM if interested!

Last edited:
Back