• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Hybrids!

Cease

chip chip choo
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (60) +
Howdy!
I have some hybrids and random flowers I don't want.
I'm asking for 2 tbt for all flowers :)

ORANGE:
Cosmo x2
Rose x1
Pansie x3

PINK:
Carnation x15

BLACK:
Tulip x4

Red Carnation x1

Last edited:
interested in buying the blue violets and purple tulips, or just trading for them?

I'm interested in purchasing, but i'd prefer to trade

well, i don't want any extra flowers tbh, since i have stupid amounts of all kinds, but if you're up for buying i can get you some at 2 tbt per flower? pretty sure that's what everyone's getting for them these days

how many of each kind did you need?

well, i don't want any extra flowers tbh, since i have stupid amounts of all kinds, but if you're up for buying i can get you some at 2 tbt per flower? pretty sure that's what everyone's getting for them these days

how many of each kind did you need?

ok! :)

if I could get at least 3 of each that'd be great

ok! :)

if I could get at least 3 of each that'd be great

sure i can do that. i have like.. a lot, so you can have more if you want them xD but 3's totally doable. i've got a lot of trades lined up though now that the servers are back up so i won't be available for like about 2 hours or so. i'll vm you when i'm free and if you're not then trading tomorrow would be fine~

I'll be available tomorrow night :)

I'm kinda sick rn so I'm heading to bed sooner than that
I'll see ya then!

hello, i'll take 6 black roses and 5 black tulips please

ok! I'll get you added and open my gates

fair warning, the tulips are placed in a line around some trees so it's a tad weird

Back