• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying roses

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
i need

20x pink

i'm willing to pay 2 tbt for hybrids, 1 tbt for regular flowers. thanks :)

(and i swear i hope this is the last time i'm buying i counted how much i needed and added 5 more to be sure. :p)

Last edited:
heyyyy sup bonbon (lol sorry i can't resist nicknaming people)
how many of each kind do you need?

Just one sadly. I hope thats alright

of course it's alright c: let me just add your fc and open my gates~

- - - Post Merge - - -

heyyyy sup bonbon (lol sorry i can't resist nicknaming people)
how many of each kind do you need?

bonbon is officially my nickname thank you so much :p
i'm not sure actually, i'm working on landscaping my town so A LOT. :0

bonbon is officially my nickname thank you so much :p
i'm not sure actually, i'm working on landscaping my town so A LOT. :0

i need a specific number to start working on getting them, doofus

Last edited:
I can giv you about 8 pink roses and maybe 2 blue roses, apologies im trying to breed blue and dont have many~

i need a specific number to gather them, doofus

sorry HAHAHA how about 20 each for now and i'll see how i go from there? is 80 tbt enough for you? :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can giv you about 8 pink roses and maybe 2 blue roses, apologies im trying to breed blue and dont have many~

i'd love that! is 20 tbt in total enough? :) and luckyyy, i'm having so much trouble breeding them so i've resorted to buying them. no need to be sorry!

Last edited:
sorry HAHAHA how about 20 each for now and i'll see how i go from there? is 80 tbt enough for you? :p

sure you only want that many?
i have literal hundreds of each. perks of having a cartridge solely for gardening~

sure, can i come to your town?
Its sorta simple for me, once you got one tho XD it took ages, like months for one blue rose to appear. Best thing to do is water some red flowers, and when a new red one pops up, water that one with I think purple? I cant remember sorry XD

sure you only want that many?
i have literal hundreds of each. perks of having a cartridge solely for gardening~

i don't wanna use up all my tbt just yet hahaha.
AND SERIOUSLY? i can't even buy myself a new game tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure, can i come to your town?
Its sorta simple for me, once you got one tho XD it took ages, like months for one blue rose to appear. Best thing to do is water some red flowers, and when a new red one pops up, water that one with I think purple? I cant remember sorry XD

i don't have a single purple rose, so i'm definitely suffering. :(
i'll open my gates in a second!

Hey, do you still need blue roses? If so, how many?

Last edited:
thanks for doing business with you~would love to see your town when you finish, maybe a dream address?

thanks for doing business with you~would love to see your town when you finish, maybe a dream address?

sure! it's still really a work in progress, and yup! i can give you my dream address, or you can come over and we can play a bit :D anything's good~ thank you!

i don't wanna use up all my tbt just yet hahaha.
AND SERIOUSLY? i can't even buy myself a new game tbh
pff, it's pretty cheap now that it's an old game and if you get it used
i can get you 20 of each~
not currently available to trade though, not at my ds atm. i'll vm you when i'm available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back