• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

* DIZZY DRAWS! *

Dang slow Internet! I saw this and clicked on the thread but took FOREVER to load....when it finally did, all slots taken! Guess I'll have to wait till net time. :)

First one for xCherryskyx, her OC Will

Will.jpg

Aaah they're so amazing *-* I'm lowkey highkey excited for mine hehe ^^

Aww! Thanks so much! I love how you capture my mayor's personality. She looks so cheeky; it made me laugh. I really love it! It's so cute.

Hehe my pleasure, she was fun to draw~ I'll be working on magix's tonight and the rest I'll complete in a couple days - have to go on a business trip haha ._.

I apologize to the last two waiting on the give away! I got swamped with work! I'll be finishing the last two this week ;w;

Your work is literally amazing, jeez

unearthing this thread to post a recent commission I did for sally. <3 it was a lot of fun to do!

forsally-smallpreview.jpg

her squidling character!

Updating this thread.

cloudgirl.jpg

Had fun drawing that hair that makes absolutely no sense lmao. Cloud swirl overkill.

original sketch for inktober - witchsona
witchsona-jules.jpg

Last edited:
Back