• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

* DIZZY DRAWS! *

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Cherry ๐Ÿ’
Mango ๐Ÿฅญ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Tansan
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Pink Star Fragment
Invader
Pinky
Swamp Potion
headertbt.png

I'll be dumping some selected fan art related to AC and other games, as well as people's OCs I've drawn for them here! Check back for shop slot openings or free giveaways. I'll likely open shop again for ~*New Horizons*~ funds.

Thanks for looking!

Most Recent

3rd of Feb, 2020
DD60D682-7F6B-44C9-B6D1-ABF099AA411A.JPG

Selected Works

CC309B21-7C47-4B4E-A4E8-767F130C562D.JPG

For Bell Tree's Old School AC Week

DD60D682-7F6B-44C9-B6D1-ABF099AA411A.JPG

Current Giveaway

none at the moment

Note about giveaways & commissions -

I will be deleting images off my image hosting server from time to time. Please save to your own server and leave credit if reuploading. Thanks

Procreate and Photoshop
https://www.kylebrush.com/ - sweet photoshop brushes I often use

Last edited:
I know I told you already but I looooove your art so much.
The map is looking amazing!! I have a thing for maps (especially at the beginning of books, lol). Can I ask what it's for?

What?!?! I had no idea you were an artist! ^-^ You're very skilled at what you do. <3

I know I told you already but I looooove your art so much.
The map is looking amazing!! I have a thing for maps (especially at the beginning of books, lol). Can I ask what it's for?

Thanks so much... and thanks for providing me with fun refs to draw ;)
Me too! I've always wanted to make an illustrated map of my town Tinytree, and now that my town is complete I've decided to take on the challenge :'D It's hard to place the drawings in such a small space so I don't know how specific I can get with the details.

- - - Post Merge - - -

What?!?! I had no idea you were an artist! ^-^ You're very skilled at what you do. <3

Thanks for the kind words :'D Animal crossing gave me inspiration to draw when I was younger.. and I ended up illustrating for a living *sobs*

Last edited:
Thanks so much... and thanks for providing me with fun refs to draw ;)
Me too! I've always wanted to make an illustrated map of my town Tinytree, and now that my town is complete I've decided to take on the challenge :'D It's hard to place the drawings in such a small space so I don't know how specific I can get with the details.

hehe, that was my pleasure ^^
well it's looking very promising so far, I look forward to seeing how you complete it *_____*

I'd interested in seeing your professional portfolio (unless it has your real name, then I'd understand). These are really nice, you have a consistent style, your own unique one. It's actually really cool that you achieved a job in the arts.

I also find it interesting you an iPad pro, one of my old instructors does the same. Is it really fluid? I don't have money for a cintiq, and I don't mind using a drawing tablet but I miss painting on the screen directly.

I am the same with sketch books too. They're full of thumbnails, silhouette studies, and rough turn arounds. I personally dislike sketching, and working in grayscale.

I'd interested in seeing your professional portfolio (unless it has your real name, then I'd understand). These are really nice, you have a consistent style, your own unique one. It's actually really cool that you achieved a job in the arts.

I also find it interesting you an iPad pro, one of my old instructors does the same. Is it really fluid? I don't have money for a cintiq, and I don't mind using a drawing tablet but I miss painting on the screen directly.

I am the same with sketch books too. They're full of thumbnails, silhouette studies, and rough turn arounds. I personally dislike sketching, and working in grayscale.

Thank you! I sent you a PM :)

I've used a Cintiq before when I was still in school and honestly, the pro isn't better but it definitely matches up to it. Using straight photoshop and the cintiq is still better imo because the iPad apps aren't as powerful at the moment. I used to use a regular first generation iPad before this and although it sucked (because the pencil isn't compatible with it), I used it for sketching and thumbnailing anyways because I liked drawing directly onto the screen. I'd transfer it to the computer for finals. The pro and pencil however, is capable of doing finals, so it's ideal for working on the go. I use other business-type apps on it too so it's just a better investment for me. :)

If you wanna do my evil mayor here's a screenshot that I love: X

Boyfriend vs. pitfalls.

Yes gurl! <3 I'd love one of my mayor!

could you draw her with glasses?
x
sorry that its not a mayor !

All added :) Magix, do you have a ref?

Yes I do sorry, it's right here [ x ]

Thank you so much for doing this! Your art is very cool, I love how your colouring is textured, I think that's pretty unique ~ And I just saw your needle felting and sprite and OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE <33 I love the little one of my bae Bones <33 So multi-talented! Keep up the fabulous work!

Yes I do sorry, it's right here [ x ]

Thank you so much for doing this! Your art is very cool, I love how your colouring is textured, I think that's pretty unique ~ And I just saw your needle felting and sprite and OMG THEY'RE SO CUTE <33 I love the little one of my bae Bones <33 So multi-talented! Keep up the fabulous work!

Thank you! I love that lil bean. Cute mayor :)

Back