* DIZZY DRAWS! *

I hadn't drawn on my ipad for a while so here are some random girls

jacketgirl.jpg

twogirlscropped.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dizzy, so good to see you around! Your art is as lovely as always, love your 2 new drawings~ Keep up the amazing work, I'd totally love to see more!

I hope you had wonderful and enjoyable holidays! ^^

oh gosh this is some beautiful art!! there's something about the textures you use that make everything so appealing and pleasing to look at

Thanks everyone :>

Hey dizzy, so good to see you around! Your art is as lovely as always, love your 2 new drawings~ Keep up the amazing work, I'd totally love to see more!

I hope you had wonderful and enjoyable holidays! ^^

Thanks!! I did :) I'm also sorry I never got around to drawing your second line art work from before u_u

Thanks everyone :>

Thanks!! I did :) I'm also sorry I never got around to drawing your second line art work from before u_u

That's great to hear that you did! And please don't worry about that~ ^^

giveaway

girls.jpg

Here's my first giveaway of the new year. I'll be drawing busts as usual, like the ones above! Please leave your refs below! I'll be choosing those I feel comfortable drawing in this style. I'll most likely do 3-5 and then open the rest to paid commissions. happy new year~*

edit. I will not be taking mayors for this one

Last edited:
Hi! Would you consider real life refs/suggestions for your giveaway? (And if so, could I PM you with it?) : D

tysm I'm so excited! your art style is really refreshing! i don't see many artists with your style & I like it a lot!

Back