• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

* DIZZY DRAWS! *

I hadn't drawn on my ipad for a while so here are some random girls

jacketgirl.jpg

twogirlscropped.jpg

Last edited:
Hey dizzy, so good to see you around! Your art is as lovely as always, love your 2 new drawings~ Keep up the amazing work, I'd totally love to see more!

I hope you had wonderful and enjoyable holidays! ^^

oh gosh this is some beautiful art!! there's something about the textures you use that make everything so appealing and pleasing to look at

Thanks everyone :>

Hey dizzy, so good to see you around! Your art is as lovely as always, love your 2 new drawings~ Keep up the amazing work, I'd totally love to see more!

I hope you had wonderful and enjoyable holidays! ^^

Thanks!! I did :) I'm also sorry I never got around to drawing your second line art work from before u_u

Thanks everyone :>

Thanks!! I did :) I'm also sorry I never got around to drawing your second line art work from before u_u

That's great to hear that you did! And please don't worry about that~ ^^

giveaway

girls.jpg

Here's my first giveaway of the new year. I'll be drawing busts as usual, like the ones above! Please leave your refs below! I'll be choosing those I feel comfortable drawing in this style. I'll most likely do 3-5 and then open the rest to paid commissions. happy new year~*

edit. I will not be taking mayors for this one

Last edited:
Your art is so amazing dizzy! u_u

I'm just going to leave ma oc Vanessa right here
Thanks for considering! c:

Hi! Would you consider real life refs/suggestions for your giveaway? (And if so, could I PM you with it?) : D

tysm I'm so excited! your art style is really refreshing! i don't see many artists with your style & I like it a lot!

Back