Selling ✾ Flowers, Saplings, and Bush Starts! ✾

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! may i come over and get 35 flowers for 35 tbt? :) i really need some violets. ^^

hi! may i come over and get 35 flowers for 35 tbt? :) i really need some violets. ^^

Not sure if I have that amount of violets since someone got some earlier but you're free to just pick any amount of violets in my town then pay for how many you got. :)

Not sure if I have that amount of violets since someone got some earlier but you're free to just pick any amount of violets in my town then pay for how many you got. :)

alright sure! :) just vm me when i can come over?~

Black Lilyx1
Black Tulipx2
Cedar Startx2
10TBT~

Last edited:
Hi there~ could I take your last pink hydrangea start and white azalea start?
I'll also take all 20 of your pink cosmos please =3

I think that will come to 44tbt (?) please correct me if I'm wrong I'm horrible at math haha

Hi there~ could I take your last pink hydrangea start and white azalea start?
I'll also take all 20 of your pink cosmos please =3

I think that will come to 44tbt (?) please correct me if I'm wrong I'm horrible at math haha

Yes. It'll be 44 tbt. Let me just get your items ready and I'll let you know when you can come over. c: (or let me know if you prefer delivery)

Yes. It'll be 44 tbt. Let me just get your items ready and I'll let you know when you can come over. c: (or let me know if you prefer delivery)

I will come over if that's easier for you~
let me confirm that my friend code hasnt changed as I havent been on this forum for quite some time.

Edit : yes my FC is up to date! ready when you are~

Last edited:
I will come over if that's easier for you~
let me confirm that my friend code hasnt changed as I havent been on this forum for quite some time.

My town then. ~
And alright! Let me know if it's the same so I can add you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I will VM you when I'm ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back