• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ✾ Flowers, Saplings, and Bush Starts! ✾

Status
Not open for further replies.

hana-mii

i like flowers 花
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hey everyone! Since I have no need for any bush starts or trees at the moment, I'll be selling whatever I have in storage to free up some space.

Prices:
1 Bush Start = 2 tbt
1 Tree Saplings = 2 tbt
1 Hybrid Flowers = 2 tbt
1 Regular Flowers = 1 tbt

Stock:

Sapling x4
Cedar Sapling x6

Pink-Azalea Start x0
White-Azalea Start x1
Pink-Hydrangea Start x0
Blue-Hydrangea Start x0
Holly Start x0
Sweet-Olive Start x1
(restocking)

Pink Tulips x2
Black Tulip x2
Black Lily x1
Pink Lily x1
Pink Cosmos x10
Orange Cosmos x5
Orange Pansies x2
Gold Rose x0
Regular Flowers (Pick up in my Town)
Feel free to come to my town and pick up as many regular flowers as you want. Please don't take any hybrids without permission. I've been time traveling a lot recently so quite a few flowers have appeared in my town. I'll be accompanying you and help you count how many you get. :)

Also feel free to pick up any fruit or dig up anything you see in my town for free. I don't mind if you do. Just notify me before coming to my town or picking up your items. :D

Last edited:
Do you happen to have white lilies, white and purple violets and white pansies in your town? I would love to collect some! c:
Edit; I'd also like your pink and white azalea starts! ~

Last edited:
Do you happen to have white lilies, white and purple violets and white pansies in your town? I would love to collect some! c:

Yes, I'm pretty sure I have all of those. They'll be scattered around my town though. So I hope you don't mind looking for them! ' v'
I'll open my gates in a bit!

Okay! I'll also get your pink and white azalea starts ready!

Yes, I'm pretty sure I have all of those. They'll be scattered around my town though. So I hope you don't mind looking for them! ' v'
I'll open my gates in a bit!

I don't mind at all! c:
I'll be over in a minute!

Taking a quick break ~
I'll be back in 20 minutes or so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added some things^^

all Sweet olive shoots
and 4 holly shoots.

please :)

all Sweet olive shoots
and 4 holly shoots.

please :)

Alright! Give me a bit to get those ready.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your items are ready! Come to my town when you're ready.

sorry i reply'd so late.
i come over right away

Can I please buy gold roses from you? Please pm me if you can. I'll add you now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back