mutually using each other?

I can tell you this friendship you have with that other person isn't going to end well. Expect there to be a mess doing the fall-out. But it's worth it. You (and I'm willing to bet your friends too) will be so relieved you got rid of someone like that. What you have is a toxic relationship. Part of growing up means learning to recognize when to let go of people who aren't there for you. People tend to think this only applies to romantic relationships but forget to apply this to platonic ones as well. Life's too short to be dealing with people like that.

You mentioned you can get weed from other people so why hang onto this girl again? Misery loves company, I guess.

tbh I never liked fake people like how are you going to steal money from your best friend? and then try to play it off -3-and smoke weed like jezzzzzzz :V

I didn't bother reading that tiny font, but I did read the word high school so here's a thought from an adult: there's a different between an acquaintance and a friend. If you only see someone as someone who can do something for you, whether that's mutual or not, it's never a friendship. You're also so young, it's highly unlikely that any of these people will have any impact on your life in five years from now. Don't shape your life after future strangers.

If you think about it, marriage in the old days was pretty much just about using one another. Like 1400.

Love and friendship is a pretty new thing tbh, it wasn't common back then. It was more about alliances. But now we don't have to worry about starving to death or dying from the local warlord.

My head hurts and I'm not reading your tiny ass font, but if this is about drugs

Lemme recite that one anti drug poster in my doctor's office -

Are you making buddies or weed buddies?

If you don't hang out with them for genuine enjoyment then thats okay, they probably just want someone to smoke weed with.

Last edited:
Back