• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is your favorite recent movie that has come out?

the last movie i saw was the new Pirates of the Carribean movie, and it honestly wasn't as bad as I thought.

I'm looking forward to Cult of Chucky and the remake of IT, though, aha

I guess I would say Alien: Covenant. It's the only recent movie I've seen.

I really loved Passengers even though there are many plot holes but the acting was really good. I also really love Jennifer Lawrence. Beauty and the Beast was amazing as well but that's too recent I guess? It's between those two :)

The latest Pirates of the Caribbean one (it has different titles depending on you area so yeah). I mean I've seen movies after I went to that but they were not recent so lel

The only ones I've seen so far are The Belko Experiment and Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I really liked both, even if The Belko Experiment wasn't all that original, it was still a good movie to me. They were also 2 of the 3 movies I have ever seen on opening day! I'm supposed to be going to see Baby Driver this weekend, fingers crossed!

I went and saw Guardians of the Galaxy 2. It was the best movie I ever saw this year

the last movie i saw was the new Pirates of the Carribean movie, and it honestly wasn't as bad as I thought.

I'm looking forward to Cult of Chucky and the remake of IT, though, aha

Loving all the hate the latest PotC movie get just because hardcore 1-4 fanpeople. Like come on, yeah that love story was a bit bland but it is as fun really :/

I don't really go to the cinemas, but I did see Alone in Berlin which was an amazing film.

Back