What is your favorite recent movie that has come out?

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Do you have any favorite movies that have come out recently? My favorite at the moment is Wonder Woman; I've gone back to see it like 3 times over now. How about you?

Haven't been to the movies in a while last thing I saw was Alien Covenant and it was rad, I love the Alien series and it was a nice continuation from Prometheus.

I don't go to the theaters that often but I did go to see Guardians of The Galaxy II. It was amazing.

Alien Covenant! I loved Prometheus so I knew I'd love this one too.
I also kinda liked the Mummy (won't be seeing it again though because nightmares), but it was fun to watch and all :p

I absolutely loved Wonder Woman as well, though I haven't been able to go back and see it again. :(

It's definitely my favorite - I cried like 5 times watching it. The script and characters were amazing, which is a little rare for a superhero movie.

The only movie I've seen recently is Guardians of the galaxy 2 which I really liked, though i might go see Wonder Woman so we'll see if that changes. :)

The Lego Batman Movie. I absolutely adored this spectacular film! The visuals were jaw-dropping and I thought to myself, "wow, I wish that was a real lego set", just about every five minutes or so! The plot was endearing and comedic, it kept me into it the whole time. The one-liners and jokes fit in just about right, I was usually left cracking up. It made some great comic and pop culture references, that I mostly got.

Overall, a 9/10!

The only movie I've seen recently is the new POTC movie. I liked it, even more so now that I've refreshed my memory by going back and watching all the old ones.

I really liked the Captain Underpants movie. When I was a little kid and was really into the books I was a huge fan and always dreamed of the series getting a movie, so it's like a dream come true for my inner child.

MOANAAAAAA!

Beautiful message and soundtrack! "Shiny" was stuck in my head the entire time I was taking the AP Lang Exam, haha!

wonder woman was really good
loved how they did the fighting scenes, and her adaptation to modern life :'D

Back