• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is one of your biggest pet peeves?

When people think I'm "lazy and unmotivated af" just because I don't have a job or study atm etc.

Yeah thanks you have my Asperger to deal with each and every day :/

Took a road trip to Kansas with my sis to see the eclipse, so PEOPLE WHO SIT IN THE LEFT LANE AND GO SLOW AF. GET OUT! >:|

Chewing with your mouth open or talking with food in your mouth.

Instant turn off. Honestly it's a deal breaker. It's so disgusting and low class.

Constantly negative people are really irritating. People who take themselves too seriously also drive me nuts.

We're all human. We should all just try and be positive about life and spend the time we have here having a good time.

My biggest pet peeve is when a person burps and someone else says "excuse you" or tell you that belching is gross. Where I come from belching out loud is done with pride and honor, so if someone tells me to say "excuse me" that's disrespectful and annoying!

My biggest pet peeve is when a person burps and someone else says "excuse you" or tell you that belching is gross. Where I come from belching out loud is done with pride and honor, so if someone tells me to say "excuse me" that's disrespectful and annoying!

Yeah or when people general comment if you fart/burp etc. Yeah sorry I don't want stomach/butt pains >_>

People who are too candid. Doors that groan or creak. People talking too loudly.

Bad driving. It literally kills so many people every year, driving is such a big responsibility but so many people get so over-confident about it. Particularly really negligent driving like hands off the wheel or eyes on the phone.

People who open their mouth when they eat. They drive me CRAZY! Like please, i'm TRYING TO EATTT

I also hate when people touch my hair. Personal space please!!

Last edited:
People that complain about never having any money yet they're constantly out buying Starbucks and going out to eat on a daily basis.

Also, people who always talk about politics.

Last edited:
Mouth noises its the MOST annoying thing on planet earth. Just eat quieter please.

Being interrupted. Even watching other people get interrupted annoys the hell out of me. The worst is when one person is talking and someone else decides they just have to say something also but the first person doesn't stop so they're both talking at once and I just want to punch myself in the face.

people who sit and talk whatever happens in their own small town lives that you have nothing to do with then they get rude if you try to point it out nicely.

My two biggest are probably multiple people trying to talk to me at once (my brain just can't take it) and people not covering their mouth when they sneeze/not washing their hands. Oh, and also the sound of people blowing their nose >.<

I hate it when people try to justify their rude behavior. Also, I hate when people ignore you as if you aren?t there.

People telling me I know nothing about life. It angers me greatly.

Mine is when people purposly act like a little kid, just becuase or to seem cute. I also hate it when people don't use common sense.

Back