• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is one of your biggest pet peeves?

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What is one of your biggest pet peeves? Mine personally is people who constantlyyyyy smack their mouths while they chew. The continuous and super annoying (and tbh really gross) noise that they make just hits one of my nerves sooooo bad. How about you?

People who are openly judgmental. Everyone judges in their head and out loud in small doses, however... Some of my family members especially openly point out things about other people and judge every 2 seconds.. "ew did you see her dress?", "why is he walking like that?", "they're such an ugly couple!!", etc. I cannot stand it! Like it's so rude mind your business! Lol sorry about my mini rant.

Definitely rude table manners for me too! Loud chewing, slurping, talking with food in your mouth, it all drives me completely nuts.

I agree with almost everyone above me!
I also hate people who constantly interrupt and who treat other people like they're stupid! :(

I mostly hate when people/friends assume things about me. Like when they assume I'm mad and comment on it, even though I'm not mad at all (I just have one of those faces). Or when they assume I don't want to go out so they don't invite me and I hear about it later on. I understand that I come off a certain way so maybe they just don't want to bother asking but I'm willing to change I just wish people didn't put me in a box that I can't grow from.

I have two:

- People who drink loudly (and can hear them: GULP GULP GULP) My brother does this.
- People who make the 'augh' noise because they don't want to be with you. Like, be considerate!

Annoying noises.

Dogs barking, construction, screaming kids, traffic, etc. They all drive me absolutely nuts.

Annoying noises.

Dogs barking, construction, screaming kids, traffic, etc. They all drive me absolutely nuts.

This for me at the moment. There's people outside my apartment trimming trees.

I don't like it when people stare and when people "tYpe liK thIs????!!"

People who use "your" when it should be "you're" and other messed up word usages. It annoys the hell out of me!

I have this thing where I absolutely despise high pitched, repetitive clicking sounds. Like clicking a pen over and over.
They make me irrationally angry and I don't know why.

I also hate it when you ask someone not to do something and they go out of their way to do it anyways just to piss you off.
A lot of times they're just trying to be funny (and sometimes honestly it is) but most of the time if someone specifically asks you not to do something, there's a reason. So please respect that.

This for me at the moment. There's people outside my apartment trimming trees.

I don't like it when people stare and when people "tYpe liK thIs????!!"

Oh Yeah Also When People Type Like This And Dont Use Proper Punctuation

I have tons and tons of pet peeves. Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty patient and tolerant person. But when it comes down to it, there are many things that can turn me off of somebody or irritate me.

I won't get into the big list of them, but some of the biggest ones are: eating and drinking noises, and people who talk to me as if they're more knowledgeable than me or like they hold some unseen position above mine that allows them to talk to me like I'm a child. This happens more at work than anywhere else, particularly from one person, and I don't think I've ever gotten so irritated so quickly. It's annoying, and stupid. Another pet peeve of mine is people who hate on religion, but I won't get into that because I'm not in the mood with an unnecessary argument.

when people volunteer me for things. it doesn't hurt to ask before you invite someone to my house lol.

I don't like people, even friends or family, touching/using my personal things more so if without permission. I don't trust anyone that they'd take care of my things and I feel that they won't be able to return them in the same condition like how they were when they borrowed them. I'd say I only trust one person, (like yeah, a single person) when it comes to this kind of stuff.

My pet peeve is just noise, I get headaches quite easily due to this.

People who are constantly looking at or are on their phones, especially when they're being served in shop, cafe etc or the ones who nearly walk into you because they're too busy looking at their phone to watch where they're going!

Back