• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you more of a tattoo or piercing kind of person?

Are you more of a piercing or tattoo person?

• Piercing

Votes: 55 43.7%
  • Tattoo

Votes: 71 56.3%

• Total voters

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm much more of a piercing type of gal just because I find them much easier to hide/remove whenever it is needed! But I also have a love for baby tattoos and I really want to get more once I get older! How about you?

Piercing... but nothing exaggerated. I love tattoos but knowing thousands of needles are gonna pierce constantly through my skin for lots of minutes makes them not as attractive (jeez, and I'm not scared of needles :S) I wish I could get one some day... but I know I'm just gonna panick and say NOPE lol

Piercing... but nothing exaggerated. I love tattoos but knowing thousands of needles are gonna pierce constantly through my skin for lots of minutes makes them not as attractive (jeez, and I'm not scared of needles :S) I wish I could get one some day... but I know I'm just gonna panick and say NOPE lol

Yeahhhh that's another reason why I love baby tattoos so much. They still hurt a lil bit, but not nearly as bad as huge tattoos, and the pain ends so much faster too lol. But the pain that comes with piercings leaves even faster, which is why I prefer them the most too.

Tattoo, but I wish there was an option for both. I don't have many piercings but in school I used to pierce everything XD Right now I only have my ears gauged and my lip pierced. But I'd like to get a second lip piercing next to my current one so I can have two stars or a star and a moon as a "spider bite" and I also want to get one of my ears pierced up someday, and then probably my septum. I've been considering getting a dermal at some point maybe after I get my chest tattooed I'll get a dermal or two just to accentuate it or something, I think they're really neat! Body mods in general are right up my ally though.=]

piercing tbh. i have only one atm (philtrum) plus my one streched earlobe but i want to get my nose/septum and maybe more lip piercings.

Piercing because they're easier to remove, you can replace them with different models, etc.

Maybe a mixture of both? I really do like tattoos but I'm very careful about design and body placement. I'd like one or two. Piercings, I already have my ears pierced (vanilla), but I was kind of interested getting them doubled pierced.

Though, I'm not interested in any other body part being pierced, or getting full sleeves for tattoos.

I love both, I've got 10 or so piercings currently, i've got more planned, and 2 tattoos so far with more planned

With tattoos I don't think I can settle for a small one.. I'd want a back piece or a sleeve at least. But no money u.u
I used to have a lot of piercings but removed most of them because they got in the way of sports and other things.

i'd say piercing since i have no tattoos, however i plan to get some in the future. i've kind of grown out of my piercing phase as i hardly wear them anymore apart from my ears and tongue

I'm not much into either; I don't have any tattoos nor piercings (not even earrings). I think if I'd ever get one of them, though, it'd be a very small tattoo.

Last edited:
Is there a neither option?

I will never get a tattoo because of my fear of needles and no desire to get one. I already have my ear lobes pierced and always forget to put earrings in them. XP I'm not against either tattoos or piercings, I just don't care about them much.

Neither lol. I don't care if other people have them done but I'd never do it myself. Always told friends and family that if they ever saw me with a tattoo they'd know for sure that something has gone horribly wrong in my life.

I didn't vote because neither.
I don't mind other people doing it, piercings and tattoos just aren't for me. Tattoos only because people say they hurt too much and I wouldn't want something on me forever (especially since I often change my mind when it comes to things like this.)
I only have 2 piercings (on my ears) and they literally hurt so much I'm never doing that again! :( I have low pain tolerance..

tattoos, definitely. i have more piercings than tattoos at the moment (two holes in my earlobes, industrial, helix, tragus, & nostril) but i love tattoos and will eventually be more or less covered in them. i think i'm done with piercings, though.

Tattoo, though I actually don't have any yet lol I have stretched ears and I used to have my septum, smiley, and the webbing under my tongue pierced along with 3 piercings in each ear, but I've taken them all out and plan on getting a lot of tattoos in the future.

tattoos but they only look good if done well and on the right part of your body

Back