• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite character of all time?

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What is one of your favorite characters of all time and why? I personally never forgot about Itachi Uchiha from Naruto, primarily because he kinda impacted my life in a lot of ways when I was much younger and his entire story-line just kind of stuck with me while I was rowing up. Being an older sibling myself, with a younger sibling who I care about veery much and would do just about anything to protect, I fell in love with his story super quick as a kid, and idk like he's just earned a special place in my heart lol. So, how about you?

sans from undertale probably

he's apparently overrated because he's the fandom mascot but idk. i relate to him a lot and if you take the time to really analyze and pick him apart he's one of the most complex characters i've pretty much ever seen, so. yeah mine's sans from undertale

Last edited:
Back