• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What type of phone do you have?

limiya

Bells
What type of phone do you have? I have a LG phone, and although I don't love it to death, it is super useful and it is what it's worth. How about you? I always like to see how dedicated some people are to the brands of their phones because it's both super interesting and cute :)

I have an iphone 4 16gb model. I've had it for about a year and a half, and it serves it purpose just fine!

I have a very generic cell phone. Nothing special!

iPhone SE. (the black grey or space grey whatever they call it) 16 gb so it's pretty cheap but that's enough I don't have a lot of apps or photos anyways.

just an iphone 5S. while i would like a more updated model of the iphone like the 6 or 7 its not really a main priority and like Drokmar said it serves it's purpose. while i do care about the camera quality i decided that if its that important to me i'm just going to invest in an actual high quality camera rather than getting a brand new phone. its much cheaper too depending on the camera

HTC. Has very low storage space (about 4 and a half out of 8 gigs), but I like it nonetheless, especially because I have excellent coverage with Verizon.

Back