What type of phone do you have?

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What type of phone do you have? I have a LG phone, and although I don't love it to death, it is super useful and it is what it's worth. How about you? I always like to see how dedicated some people are to the brands of their phones because it's both super interesting and cute :)

I have an iphone 4 16gb model. I've had it for about a year and a half, and it serves it purpose just fine!

I have a very generic cell phone. Nothing special!

iPhone SE. (the black grey or space grey whatever they call it) 16 gb so it's pretty cheap but that's enough I don't have a lot of apps or photos anyways.

just an iphone 5S. while i would like a more updated model of the iphone like the 6 or 7 its not really a main priority and like Drokmar said it serves it's purpose. while i do care about the camera quality i decided that if its that important to me i'm just going to invest in an actual high quality camera rather than getting a brand new phone. its much cheaper too depending on the camera

HTC. Has very low storage space (about 4 and a half out of 8 gigs), but I like it nonetheless, especially because I have excellent coverage with Verizon.

Back