• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing at this very moment other than scrolling through TBT?

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Just as the title asks, what are you doing at this exact moment other than scrolling through The Bell Tree? I'm also cooking myself something to eat right now because I'm starvingggggg. I'm also playing ACNL at the same time and trying to build up a new room in one of the houses of my character. How about you? Also, do you have a favorite pass time? What is it? I'm just super curious about learning new things about people as of right now :)

You're on a roll, man. I just looked in the Basement, and you claimed this forum as your own. Are you on mobile then if you're cooking? Quite a multitask-er.

I'm just 3D modeling, like always. ;)

That's super cool! And yeah, I'm on mobile right now and just posting the first things that come to mind lol.

Wondering if you are the creator of Miitomo since they spam you with the similar things. Oh well at least they give you some dough there :rolleyes:

Listening to music. And am about to play some New Leaf.

supposed to be studying. But, y'know...

Just eating waiting to be 1 for my baking class to come

Sitting a couch, digesting some Chinese food (moo goo gai pan to e exact).

eating taffy at midnight while talking to someone online

i am petting a cat and listening to creepyspastas and trying to get 30 tbt so i can get my babe zell hahah and i now i am typing and i just breathed and blinked then a tuft of hair fell from my shoulder then my cat left me ok im done

Listening to music, what else is new.

Contemplating whether I should study and be good or good off

Back