• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are you doing at this very moment other than scrolling through TBT?

thinking about how i had my first experience today with a guy...

Such interesting creatures we men are. One minute we're picking our nose and the next we're walking our dog nude. How often do you get out of the house if you just encountered a guy TODAY?

Such interesting creatures we men are. One minute we're picking our nose and the next we're walking our dog nude. How often do you get out of the house if you just encountered a guy TODAY?

experience

Listening to music. What else is new.

I have 2 Reddit threads open that I plan on reading through at some point, watching Auntie Fee, and I'm about to eat dinner.

Listening to music. Kinda want to draw myself!

Playing Wild World and realising that I actually made the same house layout nowadays than I did 10 years ago ._.
(And Maple is still there, yey!)

Listening to some music and sorting the pictures on my phone

I'm time travelling a lot to buy all of the stuff from the T.I.Y (I just want gracie @_@ )

in bed w my bf watching him play smash on his 3dss

nothing, for once.. gonna do some stretches or smth in a bit cuz the food i ate made me feel sick

Listening to music through my stereo. Metal music + loud stereo = good times.

watching king of the hill, really hungry but the house is full of trash. might RUN to shop for food so i don't miss my lift to upcoming job but meh.. bored too. whoever mentioned stretching, i thank them for reminding me to do some myself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Listening to music through my stereo. Metal music + loud stereo = good times.

like what?

Back