• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite music genre and why?

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What is your favorite music genre and why? I personally like all kinds of music tbh, but I do get pumped up to EDM the most (super basic I know lol). It just always gets me super excited and ready for a good time. I can listen to it while working out, partying, or just simply hanging out with friends. So, how about you? What type of music do you vibe with the most and why?

I love jazz/ big band music. The saxophone is my favorite instrument, and I thoroughly enjoy any opportunity to hear it be the lead to a fantastic music piece!

I guess I would say metal music as I enjoy nearly all of its sub-genres, and also psychedelic rock, progressive rock, jazz, and a lot of electronic music(mostly downtempo tbh) It's really hard for me to pick just one of those.

Chill, haha. Whether it'd be chillstep, piano music, animal crossing music, etc. It's so easy to turn it on and do other tasks.
It also calms me down if I am feeling anxious.

i'd say metal and k-pop, no particular reason why i just love them so much, as well as videogame remixes as well

Punk really gets me going. It is just so invigorating and exciting to listen to!

Mainly rock, but I won't lie, I do have a soft spot for pop, especially Jpop and Kpop. I also really like Jrock.:cool:

im really into folk and alternitive rock. i think the reason i like it so much is because the bands i listen to are very emotional and expressive.

-progressive rock
Has just a great sound to it, has the traditional classic rock elements and combines them with many other influences creating some wonderful 10-20 minute long masterpieces of classic rock (try some Yes or Kansas if you want a taste of it)
-electro-swing
Has a great sound to it, combines electronic music with many influences of jazz and swing from the 20's-30's to create a sonic that just sounds great to me in general. (Caravan Palace is the way to go here)

Last edited:
Dubstep (but the original one, not the mainstream stuff like Skrillex).. I just love robot sounds, I guess xD
I'm also a fan of Rap, mostly german battle rap~

Last edited:
Back