• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is your favorite color and why?

limiya

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What is your favorite color and why? My favorite color is probably maroon, because I love both how aesthetically pleasing the color is along with how soothing it is!

I have three. It's kind of hard to pick one color when I'm a colorist. 😅

I like grey, spearmint green, and coral. Grey is very calm, and a really nice neutral. Then the combination of the green and coral remind me of food plus it's very peppy and happy.

I don't think I could pick just one...

Beige- It goes with everything and is so pretty!
Mustard Yellow- It looks so unique and grungy.
Baby Pink- Come'on... Who doesn't love a good ole baby pink?!

scarlet, like the fires that burn in us all
vibrant green, like the trees that stand watchful and tall
the dark blue that appears, full of stars on clear nights
and the purple you might see chase morning's first light

lmao idk i like scarlet, deep green, night sky blue and sunrise purple sorry

A slightly burnt orange color would be my favorite! The color of a sunset, of warmth, happiness, enthusiasm, courage and determination!

I'm a fan of blue and purple. I can't say why really, they just appeal to me.

Neon Orange.
Black.
Purple.
Lime Green.

2SPOOPY

The orange is mostly representative of my creativity, plus FALL! Black matches my soulwardrobe and pretty much everything I own. Purple was my OG fave, everything I owned as a child had to be purple, all shades of it are just beautiful! And green because leaves, and slime, and just yes.

I like green, because it just calms me down when I'm having a panic attack, I'll have anything green. I also like blue, because its my boyfriends favorite colour

Blue bc it's the best. Green is good too tho.

Back