• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are some of your hobbies?

limiya

Bells
What are some of your current hobbies. I have a lot of hobbies, especially because right now is summer break for me so my days always feel like they go on and on to no end. I, obviously, have been playing ACNL a lot, but I've also been trying to draw in my sketchbook more and learn how to cook a little better too. I'm currently a college student and I'm moving into my first apartment next year, which has me both excited and nervous. Excited because it is waaaaayyyyyyy cheaper than the dorm that I live din this past year, but also nervous because tbh I'm not the best cook in the world (yet), and I want to learn how to cook more healthier meals than just simple meals all the time that are full of oily foods and fat.

I am also learning how to sew a little better right now too, since I do like to cosplay and I want to get better at cosplaying as of right now. Due to college, I've had to basically stray away from working on any cosplay throughout this past year because this past semester in school was super rough. However, now that I FINALLY have all of this free time, I feel as if it's a good time to finally get my creative wheels up and moving again. I'm also trying to get better at exercising daily and, hopefully, turn working out into a hobby as well. Basically I'm just trying to take care of myself better as a whole. So, how about you? What are some of your hobbies at the moment, and why?

Checking out new music, drawing and playing video games.

fishing, drawing, hiking, finishing shows in insanely small amounts of time

might maybe do taekwondo soon too still deciding

Over my many years of living I've developed an insane mastery in being lazy. I've become so experienced, I can now refer to it as a hobby. Yes. Sitting on my buttocks all day, going to bed at 10:00pm every night, and waking up to repeat the process at 7:00am is my main hobby.

I also like writing. I've caught interest of a publisher for a book I want published. I'm also a fan of eating junk food when I'm bored, because let's face it, eating is not boring.

Back