What is your current addiction?

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Is there anything that you're addicted to at the moment? For me, I am currently realy addicted to buying super soft and squishy plushies, no matter how expensive they are (which is honestly a super bad addiction and I need to get over it sap). How about you?

making patterns in able sisters', mostly

think i've made at least three dozen cosplay patterns for things like undertale, homestuck, bojack horseman, etc

Black metal. I can't stop listening to it!

Meth. I mean Math. I've been addicted since Kindergarten and it's been constantly brought back into my life. It's a seasonal addiction. It goes away during the summer and comes back to stay throughout Fall, Winter, and Spring just to disappear again once summer comes back around.

I'm not proud of my addiction, but it's there. It's always being encouraged that I should continue my Methamatic..erm.. mathematic studies. Hopefully, since I was kicked out of college my addiction will forever be wiped from existence.

Last edited:
buying hello kitty plushes,
i've been collecting them since i was in 8th grade but recently i've been buying a looot

The Alien movies.. I don't know why but I've been in the mood to watch them a lot.

Back