• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Coconuts

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
DDOdEAyU0AIzMAv.jpg

What? But..
DDOdNhtUMAA3c8W.jpg

Oh well, more for me!
---​

I never thought deeply on this before but it has me questioning if we're some kind of beasty human?

Kidd can't even manage to eat the coconut but yet here is my mayor wolfing it down like it's a giant gumdrop. Do our mayors have a bite force of an alligator? Are we infused with t-rex blood?

It reminds me of this video:

Thoughts? ;)

This made me laugh so hard :p

I never really thought about this but I guess we do have t-rex blood!

Oh god. That's actually true! Our mayors must have strong teeth or something! We also inhale other fruits stems. Ew. XD

Your posts are gold.

I always wondered why they don't eat coconuts. Is it the same for the other island fruits like durians? I've never attempted it before.

The truth is, we're monsters, we came back from the other side to eat all the fruit in these useless towns
No fruit will survive
There's no hope anymore

The truth is, we're monsters, we came back from the other side to eat all the fruit in these useless towns
No fruit will survive
There's no hope anymore

I've tried to give a villager a coconut. I wonder if Shrunk could handle it.
Axolotl have no teeth though.(I use to breed them)

I've tried to give a villager a coconut. I wonder if Shrunk could handle it.
Axolotl have no teeth though.(I use to breed them)

I've never tried that with him actually. Someone should try it.

I think we keep forgetting that our villagers are animals lol. Maybe our mayor has the knowledge to open it but not Kidd?

I've never tried that with him actually. Someone should try it.
I think I've given him a coconut before, I don't remember any complaints. He also like mushrooms and candy.

I don't think we were able to eat them in WW. So we gained more than just height.

Oooh yes! I was so funny when I realized that most villagers can't eat coconuts!
I remember trying to feed Friga them in my old town, and then she said that she couldn't eat it because she had a beak or something! lol!!!! xD

Makes me wonder how strong our mayor's teeth are... o-o

Well, I discovered that I don't have any coconut trees or coconuts in my town!
I have to get them from the island in order to try it.

Shrunk ATE the coconut I gave him! :D

Excuse the poor quality.

Attachments

• Shrunk1.jpg
    Shrunk1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Shrunk2.jpg
    Shrunk2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 41
Back