• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gum?

Best Gum Flavor?

• Total voters
I love mint gum just because I feel like it can really come in handy, i guess. I do like fruity gum, but mint is definintly a favorite for me!

I only ever really have/get given minty gum when I need some gum, but I went through a time in college where I constantly purchased strawberry gum. So i'd say if I had the choice, it'd definitely be fruity gum. Strawberry to be precise. Although it's sweet and declicious, I don't think it freshens up your breath too much as much as mint does though. Still tasty.

Last edited:
Fruity or bubble gum flavoured. I generally don't like mint flavoured things, since it just reminds me of toothpaste too much. I like cola flavoured gum too.

My favorite is mint gum! I really like spearmint because it's also sweet instead of just minty, but I don't mind peppermint. I hate any type of fruity gum, especially watermelon or mango. Strawberry or cherry, I could eat. I also had a really bad obsession with cinnamon gum when I was older, my mom would buy me one pack that had like 20 pieces, and by the end of the day, I had like 5 left. I would keep putting new pieces in my mouth once the other ones lost flavor, but I'm glad I stopped lmao

but there's also this thing called gourmet gum, and they had this Unicorn flavor that was a combination of like apple, pineapple, lemon, and it was sour. That was some good gum lol

Fruity gum is the best gum.

I didn't even know cinnamon gum existed.

Last edited:
Fruity for sure, specifically strawberry. I can't stand the taste of mint.

I've had peach and mango flavored gum. Artificial flavouring or not, anything that tastes like peaches or mangos are the best.

Back