• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gum?

Best Gum Flavor?

• Total voters
Fruity or Mint? I'm not really fond of bubble gum, except probably when I was still in middle school. Right now, I prefer candies that I could swallow.

I keep gum with me at all times for when I feel like I need to freshen my breath, like after eating or drinking something, so I always have mint gum on me. I like other flavors, but I just prefer minty gum that also feels like it's cleaning my teeth. Sugary gum just makes me feel like I'm rotting my teeth out.

When I was younger, there was a flavor Bubblicious put out called "Lebron's Lightening Lemonade", which had a lovely lemonade flavor to it. The flavor lasted a long time, too, and it think it became a part of why lemonade is still one of my favorite beverages.

When I was younger, there was a flavor Bubblicious put out called "Lebron's Lightening Lemonade", which had a lovely lemonade flavor to it. The flavor lasted a long time, too, and it think it became a part of why lemonade is still one of my favorite beverages.

I don't think I ever tried the "LeBron" one but they had pink lemonade flavor before, like when I was younger, and that was my jam.
I have so many memories of the GIANT wads of gum from people chewing Bubblicious at school, there was a kid who always played 4-Square and he chewed THREE pieces to where it looked like the had a wad of chew in his cheek and he's spit it on the 4-Square quart and it'd be all oozy and horrifying... ah the memories.

I really don't like gum but I do keep mint on me just incase I want to freshen my breath up after I eat

Bubble gum. The sweeter the better. Gumballs are my favorite. I recently bought a bag of watermelon gumballs, and chewed the entire bag in one sitting.

Bubble gum. The sweeter the better. Gumballs are my favorite. I recently bought a bag of watermelon gumballs, and chewed the entire bag in one sitting.

Your jaw must be really strong! I like gumballs but most of the time their flavor lasts 2 seconds for me so I'm not a fan, plus it's hard to break through the shells for me sometimes, usually depending on the weather, like if it's cold I will break my jaw on a gumball, but occasionally I'll get one for the sake of nostalgia.

I thought I had one but the poll made me realize all shop for 3 different types for diff reasons and occasions xD

Honestly anything but cinnamon gum it's so gross and it smells so bad to me I can't stand when people even chew it near me

Honestly anything but cinnamon gum it's so gross and it smells so bad to me I can't stand when people even chew it near me

Same! I can't stand smelling it even in the pack. I don't get how people find that enjoyable

Don't think we have cinnamon here thankfully.. But yeah I can't stand cherry or blackcurrant gums, they have so gross taste on them, ew.

And those that like last 1 minute mint ones ewew

Just accidentally bought Strawberry 5 gum, cause the strawberry looked like a watermelon, but it's still really good and the flavor lasts a good while. Glad it's not sour though.

mint because I always wanted my breath smellin' fresh when it was trendy in HS and people that had gum were always the cool ones lmao

honestly I chewed gum so much in HS I started hearing my jaw make a cracking/crinkling noise as I chewed so I've stopped for good

Cinnamon and Spearmint are my absolute faves. I'll chew Bubblegum or Fruity flavored in a pinch, though!
Mint makes me nauseous. Ugh, thinking about it starts to make me feel queasy.

Back