What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gum?

Best Gum Flavor?

• Total voters
Fruity or Mint? I'm not really fond of bubble gum, except probably when I was still in middle school. Right now, I prefer candies that I could swallow.

I keep gum with me at all times for when I feel like I need to freshen my breath, like after eating or drinking something, so I always have mint gum on me. I like other flavors, but I just prefer minty gum that also feels like it's cleaning my teeth. Sugary gum just makes me feel like I'm rotting my teeth out.

When I was younger, there was a flavor Bubblicious put out called "Lebron's Lightening Lemonade", which had a lovely lemonade flavor to it. The flavor lasted a long time, too, and it think it became a part of why lemonade is still one of my favorite beverages.

When I was younger, there was a flavor Bubblicious put out called "Lebron's Lightening Lemonade", which had a lovely lemonade flavor to it. The flavor lasted a long time, too, and it think it became a part of why lemonade is still one of my favorite beverages.

I don't think I ever tried the "LeBron" one but they had pink lemonade flavor before, like when I was younger, and that was my jam.
I have so many memories of the GIANT wads of gum from people chewing Bubblicious at school, there was a kid who always played 4-Square and he chewed THREE pieces to where it looked like the had a wad of chew in his cheek and he's spit it on the 4-Square quart and it'd be all oozy and horrifying... ah the memories.

I really don't like gum but I do keep mint on me just incase I want to freshen my breath up after I eat

Bubble gum. The sweeter the better. Gumballs are my favorite. I recently bought a bag of watermelon gumballs, and chewed the entire bag in one sitting.

Bubble gum. The sweeter the better. Gumballs are my favorite. I recently bought a bag of watermelon gumballs, and chewed the entire bag in one sitting.

Your jaw must be really strong! I like gumballs but most of the time their flavor lasts 2 seconds for me so I'm not a fan, plus it's hard to break through the shells for me sometimes, usually depending on the weather, like if it's cold I will break my jaw on a gumball, but occasionally I'll get one for the sake of nostalgia.

I thought I had one but the poll made me realize all shop for 3 different types for diff reasons and occasions xD

Honestly anything but cinnamon gum it's so gross and it smells so bad to me I can't stand when people even chew it near me

Honestly anything but cinnamon gum it's so gross and it smells so bad to me I can't stand when people even chew it near me

Don't think we have cinnamon here thankfully.. But yeah I can't stand cherry or blackcurrant gums, they have so gross taste on them, ew.

And those that like last 1 minute mint ones ewew

Just accidentally bought Strawberry 5 gum, cause the strawberry looked like a watermelon, but it's still really good and the flavor lasts a good while. Glad it's not sour though.

mint because I always wanted my breath smellin' fresh when it was trendy in HS and people that had gum were always the cool ones lmao

honestly I chewed gum so much in HS I started hearing my jaw make a cracking/crinkling noise as I chewed so I've stopped for good

Cinnamon and Spearmint are my absolute faves. I'll chew Bubblegum or Fruity flavored in a pinch, though!
Mint makes me nauseous. Ugh, thinking about it starts to make me feel queasy.

Back