Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
As someone who chews gum I am interested in what flavors other people enjoy.

The categories are broad so you can clarify in the comments.

I personally only really like fruity gum, I can't stand cinnamon gum and minty gum is usually TOO minty and burns my fragile tongue. Bubblegum flavor is OK but only when I'm craving it, and even them ONLY if it's Hubba Bubba!

fruity, mostly strawberry tbh. i liked some other fruity flavour but i dont remember ehat fruits it was and theyre not sold here anymore so rip
i dont like mint in anything other than toothpaste but it can be ok to chew mint gum if i want to feel Fresh in my mouth, but i don't chew it for a long time.

i used to chew a Lot of chewing gum a while ago but i've pretty much stopped, tho i still carry it with me often (especially in school in case i want it there lol)

I don't chew gum anymore. Though usually when I ever do choose purchase in the rare moment, or get a free piece from public transportation buddy (I decline), it's mint.

I love fruity flavored gum, but like all gum, I get sick of it after like 4 chews. They're really just good at first :(

I love fruity flavored gum, but like all gum, I get sick of it after like 4 chews. They're really just good at first :(

That's why I prefer chewing candy, I've had some tasty Japanese ones that were shaped and felt like gum but then dissolved!

Anything that is NOT black currant or cherry. Seriously those two are the worst artificial flavors ever.

Mostly mint and bubble gum. I like the others too, just not as much..

don't chew gum often, but I really like watermelon flavor, i think there are two brands that have it, Trident and ?Extra.
(also marked cinnamon)

otherwise any ole bubblegum is good...

don't chew gum often, but I really like watermelon flavor, i think there are two brands that have it, Trident and ?Extra.
(also marked cinnamon)

otherwise any ole bubblegum is good...

I really enjoy the Trident Watermelon as well, in fact it's what I was chewing when I wrote this!

omg first semester last year i would have like 10 packs of gum in my bag at once and people usually in my biology class would always ask for some it was great. fruity gum is good i have an obsession with trident layers its been my favorite since it first came out

My favorite kind of gum is this berry flavored Extra that hasn't been made since I was in middle school haha, other than that I really like cinnamon gum, berry/fruit gum, and spearmint. Basically just not watermelon or wintergreen :)

Watermelon is good if it's those large round green ones but if it's just on those small chewing gum that's supposed to be good for your teeth, they hardly last anyways.

Back