What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gum?

Best Gum Flavor?

• Total voters
I love mint flavors, especially spearmint.
Winter mint is way to strong for me, though, the smell and the flavor are just way too much :(

I like grape flavor! I'm also fond of bubblegum.

I haven't had gum in a long time however

i don't chew gum often, but all the ones i've tried (and are listed) were ok. i haven't hated any gum yet ^^
i just want gum that doesn't lose flavor for awhile >.<

My favourite type is fruity! I like the sweet gum. C:

I've purchased the same brand and flavor of gum for probably the past 4~ years. Orbit Sweet Mint. It's pretty amazing.

I am a fan of fruit-flavored gum. I eventually want to try the Swedish Fish gum, since the candy is vegan and super yummy.

The only mint I can stand is either the mint chocolate chip kind, or the sweet mint I think it's called? Basically some suuuuuper tame mint. I'm kind of surprised not more people like bubblegum flavor!

I'm not a huge fan of mint gum, it's too strong for me (I don't even use mint toothpaste I don't like mint that much) but I do like the orbit sweet mint. That's what I chew throughout the day when It's been a while since I brushed my teeth and I want to freshen up. I like fruity flavors and bubble gum but 90% I end up swallowing whatever gum I put in my mouth.

Back