• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Your Favorite Flavor of Gum?

Best Gum Flavor?

• Total voters
I love mint flavors, especially spearmint.
Winter mint is way to strong for me, though, the smell and the flavor are just way too much :(

I like grape flavor! I'm also fond of bubblegum.

I haven't had gum in a long time however

i don't chew gum often, but all the ones i've tried (and are listed) were ok. i haven't hated any gum yet ^^
i just want gum that doesn't lose flavor for awhile >.<

Can't go wrong with fruity gum

And double bubble. Best 15 seconds of your life.

My favourite type is fruity! I like the sweet gum. C:

I've purchased the same brand and flavor of gum for probably the past 4~ years. Orbit Sweet Mint. It's pretty amazing.

I am a fan of fruit-flavored gum. I eventually want to try the Swedish Fish gum, since the candy is vegan and super yummy.

Fruity is definitely the best for me.

i loooooooove mint gum, especially spearmint. i keep it in my bag everywhere i go.

The only mint I can stand is either the mint chocolate chip kind, or the sweet mint I think it's called? Basically some suuuuuper tame mint. I'm kind of surprised not more people like bubblegum flavor!

I'm not a huge fan of mint gum, it's too strong for me (I don't even use mint toothpaste I don't like mint that much) but I do like the orbit sweet mint. That's what I chew throughout the day when It's been a while since I brushed my teeth and I want to freshen up. I like fruity flavors and bubble gum but 90% I end up swallowing whatever gum I put in my mouth.

Back