• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Lucky Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobiochan

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
ど
Poptart Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Star Glow Wand
Lump of Coal
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Feedback
100% (139) +
I have around 200 lucky clovers I need to get rid of quick. I'm selling them for 2 tbt each. They are unwrapped so please have enough space for me to drop them off!

Also, please add my FC before posting. :) I'll be coming as Chrome from Holoska.

update: no more left

Last edited:
Yes I can trade now :) I have you added, the town will be Tinytree. I have lots of random clovers everywhere so I'll take you to several spots to place them! :p

Yes I can trade now :) I have you added, the town will be Tinytree. I have lots of random clovers everywhere so I'll take you to several spots to place them! :p

okie :p Heading over in a moment! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I buy 50? ^^

Sure! I'll drop off the clovers for dizzy bone and I'll get to you shortly :)

okie :p Heading over in a moment! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! I'll drop off the clovers for dizzy bone and I'll get to you shortly :)

ok, gate will be open! town is Tealight

i keep getting the error 018-0515 i'm so sorry! D: do you want me to return the bells?

I'm not sure what causes that error, but I'm using a new wifi so maybe that's it? I dunno, my 3ds connected to it fine :( You can keep like, half the bells or something for the trouble! I'm sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back