• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Lucky Clovers

Status
Not open for further replies.
i keep getting the error 018-0515 i'm so sorry! D: do you want me to return the bells?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i'm currently having a bit of technical difficulties haha i'll try to get to you shortly! :)

no worries, let me know if we can go ahead with the trade :)

I'm not sure what causes that error, but I'm using a new wifi so maybe that's it? I dunno, my 3ds connected to it fine :( You can keep like, half the bells or something for the trouble! I'm sorry!

it's alright don't worry! and no no I'll return all of the bells :) sorry for the inconvenience D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

no worries, let me know if we can go ahead with the trade :)

hello i can trade now! I'll head over when I see your open gates~ If I get an error then I'll know it's prob my wifi acting up :O

it's alright don't worry! and no no I'll return all of the bells :) sorry for the inconvenience D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello i can trade now! I'll head over when I see your open gates~ If I get an error then I'll know it's prob my wifi acting up :O

gates are open, hopefully it works!

I'll take the rest if okay. :) Can I pick them up instead of letting you drop them off as it looks easier to put them into my locker space?

They are all inside my locker right now though :O and you will have to go through the lucky clover animation everytime ;p but i can lay it out for you if you really need me to! :)

They are all inside my locker right now though :O and you will have to go through the lucky clover animation everytime ;p but i can lay it out for you if you really need me to! :)

Oh, I thought it's lying on the ground in your town! Then having you deliver must be faster.
The thing is... not much space near station area. I'll have to ask you to lay them a little far from station. Would that be okay?

Oh, I thought it's lying on the ground in your town! Then having you deliver must be faster.
The thing is... not much space near station area. I'll have to ask you to lay them a little far from station. Would that be okay?

That's totally fine! :)

If there's any left, I'd like as many as possible! 40 would be amazing :)

Last edited:
I just counted and the exact number left is 133 :D Would you like all of them?

Yep. I'll go ahead and send the pay now. Gate is open, town name Jelly.
I'll have to go afk after seeing you in my town. Excuse me about that, I'm going out in a bit. ><
When you're finished and I didn't respond in there, please use the train!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait. Someone wants your clovers. I'll take the leftover after you traded with him if it's better?

I'll have to go afk after seeing you in my town. Excuse me about that, I'm going out in a bit. ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait. Someone wants your clovers. I'll take the leftover after you traded with him if it's better?

oh that's up to you really! you posted first so technically you can take all of them, but if you want me to trade with Creame first it's cool too. either way I don't mind :)

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You were first, though! As said above, they're yours to take! :)

oh that's up to you really! you posted first so technically you can take all of them, but if you want me to trade with Creame first it's cool too. either way I don't mind :)

Then please do with Creame first. And leave the leftovers in my town. Thank you tobiochan<3
I believe it should be 83, right? If I'm wrong correct me later!
Sending bells now and leave my gates open.

You were first, though! As said above, they're yours to take! :)

RedTropicalFish doesn't mind letting you go first, so I'll get to your order~ 50 clovers right? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then please do with Creame first. And leave the leftovers in my town. Thank you tobiochan<3

alright~ I'll head over when I'm done :D

Last edited:

That's a wonderful thing to do, thank you! <3
I'd love to take 50 clovers then.

Will do! ~
Look for Toulouse w/ mayor Jo?lle :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back