• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Any and all purple flowers + random stuff

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Cherry ๐Ÿ’
Mango ๐Ÿฅญ
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Tansan
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Pink Star Fragment
Invader
Pinky
Swamp Potion
Feedback
100% (450) +
Purple tulips
Purple pansies
Purple roses
I'm paying 2tbt per flower

White violets
Purple violets
White pansies
I'm paying 1tbt per flower

Other
Yellow hibiscus start - 2tbt per start

For trade
Lots of cedar saplings :p

I can also pay in IGB if you prefer. Thanks <3

Town: Kiri / Mayor Chan

Last edited:
I have ten total of the white pansies, white violets, and purple violets in my pockets. Or you're free to come to my town and take all the 1 tbt you want?

Hi dizzy bone :D I have stupid amount of purple tulips and roses, along with some purple pansies like 20? Need to count though. And you can take all my both purple and white violets that are flooding my town for free, along with white pansies.

Hi dizzy bone :D I have stupid amount of purple tulips and roses, along with some purple pansies like 20? Need to count though. And you can take all my both purple and white violets that are flooding my town for free, along with white pansies.

Hi Red~ that would be lovely!! Let me know the final count and I'll come over~

I have ten total of the white pansies, white violets, and purple violets in my pockets. Or you're free to come to my town and take all the 1 tbt you want?

Yes I'd love them! Are you able to deliver? You can pop them on my beach :)

I can deliver! Let me finish up a trade, and I'll empty my pockets for maximum flowers :)

WAit, you need them all? These are the quantities I have.
  • purple roses ... 130
  • purple tulips ... 90
  • purple pansies ... 20

WOW haha that's a lot :p can i take 16 roses, 16 tulips, and 16 pansies? So 96tbt in total? ^o^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can deliver! Let me finish up a trade, and I'll empty my pockets for maximum flowers :)

Ok please bring what you have over and I'll send over the TBT before we end the session :3

i have 35 purple roses, and 16 regular flowers you listed

Ok~ just doing a trade and I'll be right with you! You want me to come over to pick up right?

@Kazelle: I'll take your purple roses! Just 16, a pocketful, will do!

ok. could i please drop them off? or do you want to pickup

Ok~ just doing a trade and I'll be right with you! You want me to come over to pick up right?
Right. You can finish with Kazelle first if it's easier, as it'd take some time if I want you to pick up violets literally as many as you may need. :p Just let me know when you want me to open up!

Right. You can finish with Kazelle first if it's easier, as it'd take some time if I want you to pick up violets literally as many as you may need. :p Just let me know when you want me to open up!

Ohh I'm ready now :) I'll be coming over with Chan~

ok please open your gates when you are ready for me ^_^

Back