• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop Savannah's Art Shop//// closed// do not commission

Gene.

hyperfixated on Neopets RAHHH
Peach 🍑
Lemon 🍋
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1289-5094-0808
Fortune Cookie
White Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Planet Glow Wand
Orange Crescent Moon
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (76) +
:) closed :)

Last edited:
Wowie these are super cute!! Would you consider drawing a full body shot of my mayor (x) with long hair ?? c:

oh i would love to!! your mayor is so beautiful!!~

I'd love a full body shot of my mayor holding Marshal!

7APPsi8_d.webp

Her eyes are blue. Also, use whatever background you want. :)

Last edited:
[Content has been deleted since the creator of the thread closed this.]​

Last edited:
Aww your art style is real cute ^^ would you consider a full body of my mayor here:
[ x ]
Thank you ☆

please do a full body of my fawn girl honovi! ♡ i need your art in my life hhh so cute
for a color palette, i dunno, just autumn-y colors (as you can probably tell, lol.) you can mess with the colors of her outfit all you want and simplify the dress a tiny bit if need be~

also!! could you please draw a little grey owl perched on her arm or shoulder and sort of leaning against her cheek/nuzzling her? i can pay extra if i have to

Last edited:
You do such cute work with pastels!! Can I get a full body shot for my girl Europa? Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
wow i had no idea i would get so many submissions. ill add you all to the wait list and start your drawing!! c:

Please could you put me on your waitlist :O your art is really really lovely!!

any one from here would be lovely //>_<//

i would be more than happy to tip you c:

Last edited:
Wah your drawings are so cute! Would you be open to an art trade? head shot for head shot or something? Some examples here!! Either way, put me on the waitlist for a head shot please :'D

My mayor ref

Wowie these are super cute!! Would you consider drawing a full body shot of my mayor (x) with long hair ?? c:

http://i.imgur.com/cc4Gyfh.jpg here is your completed mayor!! i had so much fun drawing her!!~ here is a transparent version too. http://i.imgur.com/ASoomzg.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wah your drawings are so cute! Would you be open to an art trade? head shot for head shot or something? Some examples here!! Either way, put me on the waitlist for a head shot please :'D

My mayor ref

woah i would love to do an art trade1! your art is so beautiful ill add you to the wait list!!~

*screams* These are way too cute for the naked eye! I love your style! ☆ Hopefully I can be added to the waitlist. :)

I'd love a full body shot of my mayor if possible! Thanks for considering. <3

Back