• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager Arguments

BambieTheMayor

Have a lovely day!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4462-8312-5134
Red Cosmos
Coco
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Lobo
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Yellow Candy
I really want to watch some villagers argue but I always seem to miss my chance... I stalk villagers but every time I take my attention off someone, I miss it. Is there a way to get villagers to talk to each other?

I guess trapping them in a hole might work. But, I wouldn't do it with any villagers that you want their picture.

I always miss them as well, its that i'm too late or just don't realise that they are talking to each other.

It used to be a lot easier to catch in the GameCube version.

I find it hard to catch any interactions as well. I've seen some of my villagers talking a few times but I was only able to join one conversation so far ahaha.

I always miss the drama :'D

I've listened to a few, but they lack the wit of the old WW conversations/squabbles.

From WW.

Daisy: "Don't drink the river water, Punchy!
You don't know where it's been!!!!"

Punchy: "Yes I do!
In the river!"

I miss the old dialogue. ^_^

Last edited:
I wish villagers could interact more in New leaf, in City Folk, they did it all the time! It was entertaining and cute to see some villagers talk and argue or talk and get along. Kind of disappointing...however they do interact every once in a while, just wish it was more often like in the previous games.

Oh my goodness I love watching villagers argue!! Once I went to talk to Apollo and Pate started talking to him at the same time, they were talking about babies crying I guess??? It was really weird but Apollo kept going "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" and blubbering and Pate was really peeved lol

Back