• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I sure wish there was an option to reset villager furniture

Tobiume

awaiting
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Lobo
New Leaf Token
White Lily
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Tasty Cake
l _ l I hate getting villagers from the void that have totally trashed houses. I think WW they had this kind of 'feature'?

I do wish there was this feature because I didn't know, they use bugs and fish as furniture too and poor Butch... and poor Bubbles... their house is just... is not a house anymore...

Poppy's house is just an aquarium... Fish. Everywhere... but she said it makes her happy, soo...

Annalise thought it would be a good idea to sell EVERYTHING at Re-tail. I want to get rid of her so her items are just sitting there and her house is empty...

Even when I give mine furniture they asked for, I find it for sale in Re-Tail. LOL

Giiiirl I wish that were a thing :')

The crowning glory of my town is Ruby's house because her space theme is already cool, but I've been making sure it stays relatively original... She's good about keeping her original furniture, and I send her outer space themed stuff if I find it, so her house still looks amazing :blush:

I just make sure all the slots in Re-Tail are filled so that none of my villagers can sell their items. I also don't give them any furniture if they ask for it (even if it's hard to say no to any of them aaaa).

But it's also fun decorating their house! If I want to change their decor then I just wait until they request me to find an item to replace it. c:

Giiiirl I wish that were a thing :')

The crowning glory of my town is Ruby's house because her space theme is already cool, but I've been making sure it stays relatively original... She's good about keeping her original furniture, and I send her outer space themed stuff if I find it, so her house still looks amazing :blush:

I can say, you nailed it...

Yeah it's be real nice. I usually try to give them furniture that matches well with their homes if I want to get rid of something in their house.

Poppy's house is just an aquarium... Fish. Everywhere... but she said it makes her happy, soo...

Annalise thought it would be a good idea to sell EVERYTHING at Re-tail. I want to get rid of her so her items are just sitting there and her house is empty...

Why do some villagers sell EVERYTHING they own?

Wolfgang inn one of my towns sold 7 items in 7 days. He had a table with a fish on it. Maybe a plant. Nothing else.

There always seems to be that one villager in every town when the RNG chooses who is going to sell.

I would pay Isabelle to clean their furniture back to where it was.

After two years in my Bear town Soleil's house is such a mess. She's my best BFF - I am actually thinking about moving her out and moving her back in just so she has a nice house again. That's crazy!!

"Hey best friend villager! Your house is a mess. You should move out so a clone of you can move in instead." SO WRONG

I kind of want to do this for Sly. His house had a bunch of cool cardboard trees and furniture so I kept giving him stuff to try to get him to sell them to me. Now his house is a mess. Whoops.

me too, i wish that i could do favours for them without worrying about them placing the items i gave them in their house. i try to get them the most suitable/nice item possible but sometimes they can put it in a really bad place and it just ruins their decor

Back when rumor was that Happy Home Designer would link to ACNL and we would be able to design villager houses or upload them into the game... that would be the ultimate.

Sad it didn't happen. But I guess we have plenty of options with the character houses.

Some villager interiors are so bad that it prevents me from wanting them in town, even though they are cute.

Alternatively, the game could offer an ordinance that would prohibit them from selling their own stuff.

To be honest, I don't really care about what villagers put inside their own houses. Those are their own houses, after all.

Back