Buying My wishlist!

I can get you the patchwork lamp and the autumn wall. I prefer TBT, but you can make an offer.

I have a neutral floor~ I can get you alpine chair, large alpine table, jinbel shorts, and classis table :3 but im gonna have to get them tomorrow and they be here at 5pm

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got the nuetral floor on hand tho~

I have
- fancy tea set
- iron garden chair
- iron garden table
- natural lamp
- natural low table
- natural table
- office cabinet
- oil-stained floor
- ring
- round cloth table
- zen low table

I can get multiple of these items, i sell them for 5 tbt each cause they're unorderable.
let me know if you're interested in anything :blush:

I have a neutral floor~ I can get you alpine chair, large alpine table, jinbel shorts, and classis table :3 but im gonna have to get them tomorrow and they be here at 5pm

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've got the nuetral floor on hand tho~
Wow, that would be AMAZING! Thank you so much, this will help a bunch. I don't mind waiting! How much for all of it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have
- fancy tea set
- iron garden chair
- iron garden table
- natural lamp
- natural low table
- natural table
- office cabinet
- oil-stained floor
- ring
- round cloth table
- zen low table

I can get multiple of these items, i sell them for 5 tbt each cause they're unorderable.
let me know if you're interested in anything :blush:
Can I have x2 round cloth tables, ring, oil-stained floor, x2 office cabinet, fancy tea set for 35 TBT?
Would it be possible to get x4 iron garden chairs and x2 iron garden tables for 30 TBT?
Altogether it would be 65 TBT.

Last edited:
sorry didn't see you responded to me ~ i can get you all of thoes :)
i heard the servers are down right now , but that gives me time to order everything!
i'll VM you when i'm ready <3

I've ordered your stuff now~ should be coming around 5pm in UK for me, i try and get home around that time :)
Either tbt or igb, your choice for how much you give me I do nt mind~

I've ordered your stuff now~ should be coming around 5pm in UK for me, i try and get home around that time :)
Either tbt or igb, your choice for how much you give me I do nt mind~
Okay, i'll give 500k IGB if that's alright. Tell me by VM when you are ready!

I have:
single rose
white office desk
bistro table x2

For 2 TBT each?
Yes, thank you so much! Total would be 8 TBT. This really helps me out ;w; I'll add your FC and I'll be available so just tell me by VM when you will be!

Sur, im on now apologies. My gates are opened~

Back