PattyVil's Art Shop [OPEN]

I'd honestly say 100-250 TBT depending on what it is. These are really cute and nice, great work c:
I understand your struggle because I want to try to get into this art high school wsisfiwefiwfqino

Yay, it's back! c: Would you be interested in drawing my mayor with Lolly? ^__^
Reference: (x)

BOOM! I like to think that Lolly is really good at cooking and baking SOOO she threw you a surprise picnic! Hope you like it :>
comission 4.jpg

Last edited:
Aww your art is adorable ^^ I love the little scenes you create. Would you consider my mayor [ x ] with Maddie? Thanks for considering and keep up the good work c:

....OMG THIS IS PERF! *____* I love it so, so, so, so, so much. You drew Lolly and Chai so well! I can't thank you enough!! ♡♡♡

So, how much TBT shall it be? :)

75 tbt Please :D Haha i wasn't too sure how i felt about it at first, but Im really glad you like it!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww your art is adorable ^^ I love the little scenes you create. Would you consider my mayor [ x ] with Maddie? Thanks for considering and keep up the good work c:

Sure thing! I actually haven't seen many of the new villagers and Maddie is adorable!! I'm hyped

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is really cute! Can you please draw my OC?

http://sta.sh/21lmbamc6cz0

Thanks for considering! c:

Sure thing~ I'll add you to the list right now :)

These are super cute! I love the little scenes that you create with mayors and villagers! Would you consider drawing my mayor along with the Pokemon Cosmog maybe sat on a hill watching the stars? Or something like that.

http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l

Please don't feel pressured into drawing Cosmog, I'm okay with it if you don't want to :)

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Oo if your last slot is still available i would love to take it!!

lmk if anyone from here takes your fancy

or if you were able to do two people, i would really love some couple art of my ocs max and arlo in your sketchy style

waves money at you, I'll pay you well xD

thank you for considering :)

Last edited:
Yeeesss <3 I agree, Maddie is adorable! Thank you so much for doing this :blush:

Im really glad that spoilers exist bc I really cant stand looking at Maddie any longer! I can't get her right!! I swear this dog is going to haunt me for the rest of my digital arts career.
comission 5.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also tried to not use black linework and that kind of messed with my head to! Im really sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is adorable as anything! ^u^ I'd love a picture of O'Hare and Carmen together, if that's ok :)

Now that I've finished MayorofMagix's commission I'll add you to the list

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oo if your last slot is still available i would love to take it!!

lmk if anyone from here takes your fancy

or if you were able to do two people, i would really love some couple art of my ocs max and arlo in your sketchy style

waves money at you, I'll pay you well xD

thank you for considering :)

Aaaand you're currently the runner up for slot 3! c:

is there still a slot cause it says in the title but i'm not sure if you just haven't updated yet~?
if it's taken would you VM me when it's open again? if not that's okay ^~^

Im really glad that spoilers exist bc I really cant stand looking at Maddie any longer! I can't get her right!! I swear this dog is going to haunt me for the rest of my digital arts career.
- - - Post Merge - - -

I also tried to not use black linework and that kind of messed with my head to! Im really sorry
I only just saw this now ;-; Aaah they're so cute!! Maddie looks fine, sorry she caused you so much trouble she is quite the mischievous one ;) I'm in love <3 thank you so much!! How much do I owe you? c:

I only just saw this now ;-; Aaah they're so cute!! Maddie looks fine, sorry she caused you so much trouble she is quite the mischievous one ;) I'm in love <3 thank you so much!! How much do I owe you? c:

Hahaha its alright just send me 50 tbt :> I wont charge you for maddie

Back