• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PattyVil's Art Shop [OPEN]

Pikuchu

Deer Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hi I'm Patrick and Welcome to my Art Shop!
I'm an aspiring art student and Animal Crossing lover

art store.jpg

Basically what I'm trying to do is build a Digital Arts Portfolio for my recent college applications while drawing animal crossing related stuff

Here's some stuff I do!​
pink lilies.jpgjourney2.jpgcomission 4.jpg
If you're interested in having something drawn just let me know below!! :D

I can pretty much do two styles-- "Cute" which is the first image or "Sketchy" which is the second so let me know if you have a preference

I'm not a fast worker so here's a wait list that I'll be updating. Store will close once wait list is full

Wait List
-Sensai Gallade
-ArtsyDreamer
-MayorMae

Prices (we can talk about c: )
Mayor/OC +50tbt
Villager +25 tbt
Detailed Background +25 tbt

Also, I get pretty lonely so if you wanna chat I have discord and skype or just say so below

My partner @Jadeth will also be doing requests
Here's her MASTERPIECE
horrifying.jpg
She only works in ms paint so be nice to her (jk love you jade)​
:p

Last edited:
Would you be interested in drawing my mayor? c: (x) If you draw animals then could you draw clyde with her? if not it's fine haha c:

Ah~
I totes dig your art! Heres my character if you wanna have a go at it.
fre.jpg
P.S. I also get lonely too, I have a discord if you wanna hang :3

Last edited:
Damnit, I'm always late T-T

Awesome, thank you so much!! ^.^

I would like her with Dark Link, if possible. Maybe that they are fighting together or something like that?
(They are a couple in my story, ahah :b)

Last edited:
comission 1.jpg

@BrinaLouWho Here it is! Sorry I'm not too great at horses (not a fan)

YO I am the new sales associate... but I only draw in MS paint (Which is what all the professionals use anyways right) SO I drew you as well... prepared to have your mind blown away (;
horrifying.jpg
A lot of effort went into this okay

AHHHHH It's super adorable!!! I love it! You did and amazing job, ik what you mean though horses are a pain in the butt, but I appreciate you drawing my lil guy anyway <333

YO I am the new sales associate... but I only draw in MS paint (Which is what all the professionals use anyways right) SO I drew you as well... prepared to have your mind blown away (;
A lot of effort went into this okay

Wowie thank you it's so so pretty!! I appreciate it so much <333

Last edited:
AHHHHH It's super adorable!!! I love it! You did and amazing job, ik what you mean though horses are a pain in the butt, but I appreciate you drawing my lil guy anyway <333

LOL THANKS <3 <3 I swear I can actually draw...

Yo dont lie to my sales associate..not cool

Damnit, I'm always late T-T

Awesome, thank you so much!! ^.^

I would like her with Dark Link, if possible. Maybe that they are fighting together or something like that?
(They are a couple in my story, ahah :b)

Man this took awhile, but I'm actually pretty proud of the way it turned out. I'd do a background but i need to sleep. Hope you like it :>

comission 3.jpg

Man this took awhile, but I'm actually pretty proud of the way it turned out. I'd do a background but i need to sleep. Hope you like it :>

Holy... that is looking epic q-q
Thank you so much, I love it! :D
And no worries for the background, it already looks epic like that <:

Back