PattyVil's Art Shop [OPEN]

Pikuchu

Deer Enthusiast
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (32) +
Hi I'm Patrick and Welcome to my Art Shop!
I'm an aspiring art student and Animal Crossing lover

art store.jpg

Basically what I'm trying to do is build a Digital Arts Portfolio for my recent college applications while drawing animal crossing related stuff

Here's some stuff I do!​
pink lilies.jpgjourney2.jpgcomission 4.jpg
If you're interested in having something drawn just let me know below!! :D

I can pretty much do two styles-- "Cute" which is the first image or "Sketchy" which is the second so let me know if you have a preference

I'm not a fast worker so here's a wait list that I'll be updating. Store will close once wait list is full

Wait List
-Sensai Gallade
-ArtsyDreamer
-MayorMae

Prices (we can talk about c: )
Mayor/OC +50tbt
Villager +25 tbt
Detailed Background +25 tbt

Also, I get pretty lonely so if you wanna chat I have discord and skype or just say so below

My partner @Jadeth will also be doing requests
Here's her MASTERPIECE
horrifying.jpg
She only works in ms paint so be nice to her (jk love you jade)​
:p

Last edited:
Would you be interested in drawing my mayor? c: (x) If you draw animals then could you draw clyde with her? if not it's fine haha c:

Ah~
I totes dig your art! Heres my character if you wanna have a go at it.
fre.jpg
P.S. I also get lonely too, I have a discord if you wanna hang :3

Last edited:
Damnit, I'm always late T-T

Awesome, thank you so much!! ^.^

I would like her with Dark Link, if possible. Maybe that they are fighting together or something like that?
(They are a couple in my story, ahah :b)

Last edited:
YO I am the new sales associate... but I only draw in MS paint (Which is what all the professionals use anyways right) SO I drew you as well... prepared to have your mind blown away (;
horrifying.jpg
A lot of effort went into this okay

AHHHHH It's super adorable!!! I love it! You did and amazing job, ik what you mean though horses are a pain in the butt, but I appreciate you drawing my lil guy anyway <333

YO I am the new sales associate... but I only draw in MS paint (Which is what all the professionals use anyways right) SO I drew you as well... prepared to have your mind blown away (;
A lot of effort went into this okay

Wowie thank you it's so so pretty!! I appreciate it so much <333

Last edited:
AHHHHH It's super adorable!!! I love it! You did and amazing job, ik what you mean though horses are a pain in the butt, but I appreciate you drawing my lil guy anyway <333

LOL THANKS <3 <3 I swear I can actually draw...

Yo dont lie to my sales associate..not cool

Damnit, I'm always late T-T

Awesome, thank you so much!! ^.^

I would like her with Dark Link, if possible. Maybe that they are fighting together or something like that?
(They are a couple in my story, ahah :b)

Man this took awhile, but I'm actually pretty proud of the way it turned out. I'd do a background but i need to sleep. Hope you like it :>

comission 3.jpg

Man this took awhile, but I'm actually pretty proud of the way it turned out. I'd do a background but i need to sleep. Hope you like it :>

Holy... that is looking epic q-q
Thank you so much, I love it! :D
And no worries for the background, it already looks epic like that <:

Back