• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PattyVil's Art Shop [OPEN]

Yay, it's back! c: Would you be interested in drawing my mayor with Lolly? ^__^
Reference: (x)

I'd honestly say 100-250 TBT depending on what it is. These are really cute and nice, great work c:
I understand your struggle because I want to try to get into this art high school wsisfiwefiwfqino

Yay, it's back! c: Would you be interested in drawing my mayor with Lolly? ^__^
Reference: (x)

BOOM! I like to think that Lolly is really good at cooking and baking SOOO she threw you a surprise picnic! Hope you like it :>
comission 4.jpg

Last edited:
Aww your art is adorable ^^ I love the little scenes you create. Would you consider my mayor [ x ] with Maddie? Thanks for considering and keep up the good work c:

....OMG THIS IS PERF! *____* I love it so, so, so, so, so much. You drew Lolly and Chai so well! I can't thank you enough!! ♡♡♡

So, how much TBT shall it be? :)

75 tbt Please :D Haha i wasn't too sure how i felt about it at first, but Im really glad you like it!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aww your art is adorable ^^ I love the little scenes you create. Would you consider my mayor [ x ] with Maddie? Thanks for considering and keep up the good work c:

Sure thing! I actually haven't seen many of the new villagers and Maddie is adorable!! I'm hyped

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is really cute! Can you please draw my OC?

http://sta.sh/21lmbamc6cz0

Thanks for considering! c:

Sure thing~ I'll add you to the list right now :)

These are super cute! I love the little scenes that you create with mayors and villagers! Would you consider drawing my mayor along with the Pokemon Cosmog maybe sat on a hill watching the stars? Or something like that.

http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l

Please don't feel pressured into drawing Cosmog, I'm okay with it if you don't want to :)

Thank you so much for your consideration.

Your art is adorable as anything! ^u^ I'd love a picture of O'Hare and Carmen together, if that's ok :)

Sure thing! I actually haven't seen many of the new villagers and Maddie is adorable!! I'm hyped
Yeeesss <3 I agree, Maddie is adorable! Thank you so much for doing this :blush:

Oo if your last slot is still available i would love to take it!!

lmk if anyone from here takes your fancy

or if you were able to do two people, i would really love some couple art of my ocs max and arlo in your sketchy style

waves money at you, I'll pay you well xD

thank you for considering :)

Last edited:
Yeeesss <3 I agree, Maddie is adorable! Thank you so much for doing this :blush:

Im really glad that spoilers exist bc I really cant stand looking at Maddie any longer! I can't get her right!! I swear this dog is going to haunt me for the rest of my digital arts career.
comission 5.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also tried to not use black linework and that kind of messed with my head to! Im really sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your art is adorable as anything! ^u^ I'd love a picture of O'Hare and Carmen together, if that's ok :)

Now that I've finished MayorofMagix's commission I'll add you to the list

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oo if your last slot is still available i would love to take it!!

lmk if anyone from here takes your fancy

or if you were able to do two people, i would really love some couple art of my ocs max and arlo in your sketchy style

waves money at you, I'll pay you well xD

thank you for considering :)

Aaaand you're currently the runner up for slot 3! c:

is there still a slot cause it says in the title but i'm not sure if you just haven't updated yet~?
if it's taken would you VM me when it's open again? if not that's okay ^~^

Im really glad that spoilers exist bc I really cant stand looking at Maddie any longer! I can't get her right!! I swear this dog is going to haunt me for the rest of my digital arts career.
- - - Post Merge - - -

I also tried to not use black linework and that kind of messed with my head to! Im really sorry
I only just saw this now ;-; Aaah they're so cute!! Maddie looks fine, sorry she caused you so much trouble she is quite the mischievous one ;) I'm in love <3 thank you so much!! How much do I owe you? c:

I only just saw this now ;-; Aaah they're so cute!! Maddie looks fine, sorry she caused you so much trouble she is quite the mischievous one ;) I'm in love <3 thank you so much!! How much do I owe you? c:

Hahaha its alright just send me 50 tbt :> I wont charge you for maddie

Back