Do you think Reese and Cyrus should have a kid?

Should they?

• Yes, that would be adorable!

Votes: 49 76.6%
  • I like the idea, but it wouldn't work

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • No, don't be wierd

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • I'm not sure either way

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Well, THAT got your attention.
I think it would be sweet!
Maybe for the next game they could, although I'm not sure what that character would do; maybe she (or he, but I think it should be a girl) could customize the colors on pwps? Or the town tree? Like have a weeping willow or a cedar. Or some other type of cool tree. Or better bug/fish displays? I don't know.
It wont ever happen, seeing how there's no place for the character, but I like the idea.

Look at this art someone did! If you know who made this, let me know, google images wasn't being helpful. bbec6ff83f1409f540873accc4d6f76f.jpg

Too. Stinkin' Cute!

Don't take this poll too seriously, y'all, it wont happen, so be nice.

i think she should be purple because blue mixed with pink is purple! ^^
it would be cute if she did something "childish" like collect seashells... then if you bring her 10 shells each day or something, she'll give you a piece of furniture daily as a thank you
and the better the shells the better the gift! just like bugs are ranked in the Bug-Off by their colors, size, beauty, rarity, etc, shells could be the same way

haha i know it would never happen, but it's fun to imagine

i think there are so many cute/random little features that I hope they add into the next game. Wild World had La Di Day, and flea market days, and the recycling bin... I miss cute little things like that. even if they were features that didn't add a whole lot to the game, i thought it was so cute ;-;

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE I WANT HER! SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BELLS!

I know, right?! There needs to be a way to make your own villagers. At least one when you start.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i think she should be purple because blue mixed with pink is purple! ^^
it would be cute if she did something "childish" like collect seashells... then if you bring her 10 shells each day or something, she'll give you a piece of furniture daily as a thank you
and the better the shells the better the gift! just like bugs are ranked in the Bug-Off by their colors, size, beauty, rarity, etc, shells could be the same way

haha i know it would never happen, but it's fun to imagine

i think there are so many cute/random little features that I hope they add into the next game. Wild World had La Di Day, and flea market days, and the recycling bin... I miss cute little things like that. even if they were features that didn't add a whole lot to the game, i thought it was so cute ;-;

I was thinking she'd be purple too, but I'm really liking the green. I like your bug and shell idea! That would work!
I found this on pintrest.6fe220e3747c3e315ba774c977ad1038.jpg

IT WOULD BE SO CUTE

If it was a girl it could follow Reese around the shop and helped with flea market

If it was a boy he'd shadow Cyrus while he's making furniture deals with you.

What if it was like the little girl at the island?? She sat there and asked you to play cute little games with you when you spoke? God, I really want this now. Thanks.

:3 Yess, she would be so cute. Maybe she could hold down the fort in shop when Reese is in the RV.

I think it would be super cute!

Though I pictured her being a lavender color due to the parents' colors, haha.

Or give us alpaca villagers. There are instances of villagers and NPCs having similar species already.

Ohhhh if the kid could customize PWPs that would be soo cool. They'd do it a night like regular PWP projects so the kid can vandalize the streets in secret... :'D

*Looks @ Timmy and Tommy Nook*

NOOOOooooooo.....

omg! >//.//< This is the cutest idea EVER. Reese and Cyrus are already a cute enough couple, I don't know if I could handle this! ^ ^ I definitely love the purple and the green ideas. Being able to interact with the child would be adorable as well~

That would be so cute, but then again I also see the both of them as sort of young adults that don't want kids, so in my hc versions of them I don't think so xD

I would love this! I also wished we could have alpaca villagers, so if she can't be their daughter, at least we have a little alpaca villager. :p

I think it'd be adorable!!!!

I don't really see an issue with it :) I mean, the two ARE married and they are the same species. It would be adorable!!

I don't really imagine her as yellow, I was thinking a pastel purple. But the illustration is ADORABLE!

I mean, Kapp'n had a child, so why can't Reese and Cyrus!!
Make it happen Nintendo aajfanseige

Last edited:
That would actually be so cute!! :D even if the kid didn't do anything, I wouldn't mind having them in the shop to chat with!

Back