• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop " Haze Crossing Shop " ~ Helping W/ Wishlists

Mayor: Yustin
Items: high-spirit set of clothes
FC: in sidebear (we added)

10 tbt?

Last edited:
Ah this is so nice!

Mayor: DeAnna
Items: Drivers Hat, High Spirit Hat, Lecture Hall Desk, Locker Stack, School Locker, and Shop Ice Cream case!
FC: Sidebar
TBT: 30? :^)

Mayor name:mitry
Item(s):7/11 series,toy hammer
FC:4141-5926-5121
20TBT for all thanks

Mayor name: Ezzat
Items: 4 Ice Table, 4 ice chair, 1 ice floor, 4 ice lamp, 2 ice sofa, 2 ice side table, 1 ice wall, 1 white festive tree, 8 wooden counter, 2 office locker, 1 zodiac snake, 1 gorgeous stool, 8 white carnations, 5 red velvet stool, and 4 creepy crystal
Friend Code: 0791-4075-4277
Offer: 90 TBT?

Thank you and please VM when you're available to trade :) I would prefer delivery

Mayor Name: Sarthak
Items: 2 Purple Pansies and Festive Tree
FC: in side bar
Offer: 6 tbt?

my name is mia from twinbell, and my friend code is to the side!

kiddie stereo
lily record player
old wallpaper
old flooring
trash bags

offer: is 20 tbt okay?

Last edited:
thank you for doing this for people :3

Mayor name: Candor
Item(s): good luck charm, ikada trophy, cinnamoroll hat, outfit, jacket, and shoes
FC: sidebar
Offer: 15 tbt..?

Mayor: Sarthak
Town: Celestic
Wishlist: All the 7-11 or Princess set?
Offer: 20 tbt?

Last edited:
Yes if I can afford it, how much would the total be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But for the princess set I'll need 4 chairs

Yes if I can afford it, how much would the total be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

But for the princess set I'll need 4 chairs
I'm sorry, I'm not quite understanding. Do you want both 7-11 AND Princess set or just 7-11 and princess chairs? If you want all of it and the princess chairs (plus the other things), itll be around 40 TBT

Last edited:
I want the 7-11 series, the princess series and 4 extra chairs. Sorry if I'm confusing you

Back