• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Francine the snooty rabbit!

Kissyme100

❀੯ू❛ัू &#379
Bells
3 Envelopes
Feedback
100% (39) +
Hi there! I hope everyone is having a great day!

Francine the snooty rabbit is in boxes today!

I'm not good at pricing things so please make me an offer down below. :)

hey she's one of my dreamies and i would love if i could buy her from you! last time i bought a villager i paid 10 tbt so how about that?if that sounds fair to you let me know, i can get her immediately (~:

That sounds good to me. :)

I'm available now if you want to pick her up. Just have to add you and open my gates. (My town is a work in progress! Please don't judge it too hard. XD )

don't worry i won't judge you my town is a work in progress too! just let me know when your gates are open i'm adding you now (~:

Gates are open! I'm Paige from Sunshine.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah!

Gates are open again! Sorry about that!

Oh My gosh! I am so sorry about the connection problems!

Gates are open again!

It's something on my side. Let me just tinker with my wifi and see if I can fix it. :(

i'm gonna restart my ds and i'll try to come again!

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay i'm ready open your gates and let's try one more time!

Gates are open again!

����������

I'll gladly hold onto Francine for you! It's probably the stormy weather I'm having! It might be messing with my wifi connection.

I'm really sorry about this. I can give you back your tbt until we try again.

Back