• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling YARD SALE! (Furniture, Clothes, Flooring/Wallpaper, and MORE)

7,000? If you prefer TBT, how about 2? Whichever feels better to you.

IGB is my preferred method.

can i get the chaise lounge, capricorn ornament, warbloid, and the pink carnation? i can get you the regal stuff on your wishlist

I actually just sold the Chaise Lounge, but all of the other stuff you've called first dibs. Since you're offering items in the regal set, I'll pay you for the items and you can have the three things you asked for free.

Do you still have Pink and Red Carnations? If so, how many?

Last edited:
IGB is my preferred method.

I actually just sold the Chaise Lounge, but all of the other stuff you've called first dibs. Since you're offering items in the regal set, I'll pay you for the items and you can have the three things you asked for free.

oh ok. orderable items usually go for 2 tbt each, so if you don't mind paying in tbt, the 7 regal items will be 14 tbt total. is that ok?

Do you still have Pink Carnations? If so, how many?

I only had one pink. And the person before you claimed it. I'm trying to keep my lists updated as the trades finish. Red is still available and I have one.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ok. orderable items usually go for 2 tbt each, so if you don't mind paying in tbt, the 7 regal items will be 14 tbt total. is that ok?

That's fine. I'll VM you when I'm ready. Who's going to whose town?

Okay, cool. Vm me when you're available! Do you prefer drop off or pick up?

I'd prefer pickup, but it's totally up to you.

Last edited:
Hi!
Can you pop over to drop off leg warmers? 2500 IGB?

Can i have basic painting, cosmos fan, kiddie meal, kitchen sink, soft serve lamp
I can get you lefty lucky cat, lucky black cat and new nintendo 3DS, do you want anything else.

Could I get your bathroom sink and taurus bathtub for 20,000 bells?

Can i have basic painting, cosmos fan, kiddie meal, kitchen sink, soft serve lamp
I can get you lefty lucky cat, lucky black cat and new nintendo 3DS, do you want anything else.
Yes you can and that is perfect for payment. I'll VM you when I'm ready. The basic painting is a fake though. I was given it by a villager in my town.

Could I get your bathroom sink and taurus bathtub for 20,000 bells?

Yes you may. I've added your friend code and I'll get right to you after Giddy.

Last edited:
i dont mind if its a fake, kinda wanting some fakes XD do you want a real painting aswell?

May I have your classic vanity and cosmo fan for 10k IGBs?

I've already traded the Cosmos Fan, but you can have the classic vanity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont mind if its a fake, kinda wanting some fakes XD do you want a real painting aswell?

It's up to you, I'm ready now. Am I going to your town or are you coming to mine?

hi! c: i'd like to buy your gracie lamp and drum set; i have the villager/wisp's rv in my town right now, so you could come over and buy a few items from your wishlist as payment. i can also do bells (303,000 i think?)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! c: i'd like to buy your gracie lamp and drum set; i have the villager/wisp's rv in my town right now, so you could come over and buy a few items from your wishlist as payment. i can also do bells (303,000 i think?)

Back