Selling YARD SALE! (Furniture, Clothes, Flooring/Wallpaper, and MORE)

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mint
Feedback
100% (30) +
I'd like to start off this post with a quote shared by the two villagers in my town I like the most: Lopez and Julian.

"Well, Buttlet...I did it again...I went to the store and bought another {insert item name here}...I buy one every time I go....now no one else can get one..."

We've all been here before...me especially. I'm a huge pack-rat (in-game and out), so I'm forcing myself to get rid of everything I have crammed in my Interdimensional New Leaf Storage. I'm going to hold a Yard Sale until every bit of this junk is GONE.

I'm too lazy to list every item, so instead, I thought ahead yesterday and made catalogs for each category of the items I'm selling and trading.

Furniture (You may notice that K.K Love Song is in this catalog. That is because I had it turned into a music box, which turned it into a furniture item)

Flooring/Wallpaper

Clothing There isn't much clothing to be completely honest.

Gyroids

Other Crap (This consists of Ore, Flowers, Paintings (Fake), Stationery, Umbrellas, Songs, Songs, and Tools)

By now the word "trading has been mentioned, well I've also got a small wishlist, that I would love to have wiped from existence.

That wishlist can be found here.

You may also be wondering if some of the items listed in the categories are duplicates. Some are, so yes. Which is why I made a separate catalog that includes only items from the other catalogs that I have duplicates of. Those can be found here.

As for the price if you decide to pay...I'm going, to be honest. I don't give a Raticate's Butt about TBT, but if you prefer that method then go for it. Just know it won't be used very wisely if even used at all. I'd prefer IGB or an item from my wishlist, but I'm always up for negotiation. I've actually got a buttload of items that I would like to have registered in my catalog, so don't be afraid to offer furniture that is not in my wishlist. (Althought the main items I need in my wishlist are the ABD and the Regal Furniture set, but just having the regal set cataloged is good enough for me. I can buy it myself that way)

With all of that out of the way....Thank you for reading this and have a great day!

FC:1048-9705-6840
Mayor Name: Buttlet
Town Name: Didney (As in Didney World or Didneyland, except that was too long)

ALSO, in order to remind me to check back at this thread, like my post so it gives me a notification.

Last edited:
Hello! May I please have the tearoom wall? I'm willing to pay up to 20000 igb.

can i get the chaise lounge, capricorn ornament, warbloid, and the pink carnation? i can get you the regal stuff on your wishlist

Back