• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying ✧・゚: *✧・My not-so-big wishlist!✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:

makii-crossing

Back on hiatus once again
Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
✧・゚: *✧・My not-so-big wishlist!✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:

tumblr_muxho7kvPN1rzy67oo1_500.gif

So here's my updated wishlist on MoriDB. I just decided to put it there because it's neater. It's down below if you click on the "My wishlist" tab!

tumblr_muxho7kvPN1rzy67oo1_500.gif

That's about it! If you don't have all of the items listed, that's fine! I can accept one, two, or as many items as you have at a time. Although I'd prefer you came to my town to trade, whatever works for you is alright. I'm pretty low on TBT, so I would rather accept each item for 3 or less TBT or ~500,000 IGB. If you have any of the items, please post to this thread, whether I'm online or not . Thank you!~

Attachments

• tumblr_llxgdyIJ6w1qawbyjo1_400.gif
    tumblr_llxgdyIJ6w1qawbyjo1_400.gif
    17.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I can get you the ribbon, cream sofa and book shelf

do you mean a large bookshelf? if so i can get it for 3 TBT

oright ill add you right now, let me know when ur gates r open

I'm sorry, something came up, I'm here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll get everything, pick up or delivery?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no, I missed you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last edited:
I'll be right over as soon as I add you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'm going to make to trips because I didn't know I had stuff in two towns.

I can get you aries rocking chair and maybe the patchwork sofa, I can't remember if I got it, I can order it tomorrow for you?

Back